LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamadora Mitula

02-24-2013

@Izera, your itemization choices for supports are iffy, Athene's is more of an AP mid item. While it looks appetizing on Sona, there are much better items that will give u the CDR u require and the survivability u need (aegis, shurelya's, twin shadows) Also, you shouldn't typcailly roam alot as Sona, so stick with boots of lucidity (the CDR boots) to keep that aura spam up

Grey Enneract

02-24-2013

Give me advice already I posted 4 times.

Insem

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaoZaoku View Post
ad support thresh legit.

try playing some more adc.

Izera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaoZaoku View Post
you should really consider buying more rune pages. you don't have enough for all the positions you play. Two pages isn't really going to cut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyzer22 View Post
ad support thresh legit.
try playing some more adc.
try to get higher CS on rumble.

@Kamadora Mitula i always pick up move5 boots with captain enchant. it helps me keep my team moving faster then the other team. its not so much that i roam its just i really love those boots on my support champs.

Braize

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izera View Post
you should really consider buying more rune pages. you don't have enough for all the positions you play. Two pages isn't really going to cut it.

@Kamadora Mitula i always pick up move5 boots with captain enchant. it helps me keep my team moving faster then the other team. its not so much that i roam its just i really love those boots on my support champs.
You die way too often as support. Maybe a tanky support is understandable, but you lost all of those games. Which means you should try not getting caught so much and dying early as a support. It just feeds

Apygoos

02-24-2013

@Rao
your last ranked game looked like a pretty solid win. Personally when i play thresh i go for cool down boots to let those skills be up all the faster. a Locket of the iron solari after that runic bulwark helps you and the team all around

TT Dreadnaught

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apygoos View Post
@Rao
your last ranked game looked like a pretty solid win. Personally when i play thresh i go for cool down boots to let those skills be up all the faster. a Locket of the iron solari after that runic bulwark helps you and the team all around
don't give advice in bronze IV
that is all.

Kades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

02-24-2013
10 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dreadnaught View Post
don't give advice in bronze IV
that is all.
Play more Soraka at mid.

VaschLagHammer

02-24-2013

I don't have my computer on me. But i would appreciate advice

Grey Enneract

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
Play more Soraka at mid.
Master more aggressive supports.