Feel like quitting. Suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyVengence

02-24-2013

Ever since I started playing LoL I loved the game I've played it for 3 or 2 years. But now I feel like it's getting unfun to play I lose 50% of the time. There are Trolls everywhere, many players are rude, immature, and troll. It's getting really old. If theres anyone out there who can help in any way please respond. I love this playing I really do, but it's getting to a point where I dont want to play. So if anyone has any suggestions please tell me thanks.

The Lonely Ward

02-24-2013

Bye ?

NefariousNomad

02-24-2013

Thata what I love about this game. Loss brings on frustration and questions of what could you have done better. Win and feels food and questions what could you have done better.

Take a few days break and youll be rejuvinated.

zeldatrix

02-24-2013

you need to add people to your friends list who have the same laid back attitude you do, and queue with them often. I derp around on skype with ppl I meet through arams/SR, whatever. It's way more fun when you can laugh about your losses/bad plays, or when you have people who see you make that game-changing play.

FreshFuhrer

02-24-2013

This may sound toxic but give some other games in the genre a try. There are many but only three popular ones (you know whichin's, four if you include Smite.)
Give DoTA 2 a try! It's really easy to get a pass (they're worth like 3 cents.) I'm currently on break from it and headed back to LoL for S3, but I think it may help bring the spark back. Plus, I might add, I have improved a LOT but dumping 600 hours into DoTA 2. Ganks in League come more naturally and skill shots (for some reason, DoTA heroes aren't quite so skillshot heavy) seem to be easier.

PrismMage

02-24-2013

Play dominion the communities a lot better because it's a lot less about single screw ups and feeding, and theres always a way to win in dominion.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Take a break and hop on a different game for a while. I find myself back on League after 2-3 months ^^ But maybe you hit that point where you've capped off and just need rest to keep skyrocketing again.

Fanaticmogg

02-24-2013

If you're losing 50% of your games, that means that you're at your skill level in terms of rank. Also, report people who deserve it, they'll get banned.

Jacois

02-24-2013

Become the troll.

gabrenth

02-24-2013

For your next game. Be super bubby about everything. I have a Korean friend who just stopped caring about the people in the game and whether he won or lost. He doesn't troll but he laughs about every play, good or bad XD