Darius nerf rumor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trg1234

02-24-2013

One of my friends told me that riot was going to nerf Darius's ult. I'm wondering if thats true. First he said that the ult would no longer get refreshed upon killing with it. Instead you can cast it again in 30 sec. also the cool down got extended Is this true?

LogicalTautology

02-24-2013

Currently on the PBE, the Ult does not refresh. Instead, if you kill someone with it, you may cast it again once in the next 12 seconds. If you kill someone with that re-cast, the 12 seconds refreshes.

tl;dr: It lets you do the exact same thing as you always did in teamfights with Darius. What you can no longer do is kill your opponent in lane at level 6-7, and then have your ult still up to kill them again as soon as they get back in lane.

trg1234

02-24-2013

awww thank you

trg1234

02-24-2013

this is bad news for other darius players wahhhh

VVL Ebah

02-24-2013

how is this a nerf...

LogicalTautology

02-24-2013

It's very clearly a nerf. The ult is now strictly (and considerably) worse than it is on Live.

DoleMangoJuice

02-24-2013

Its about time.

IcySlayer

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mniscient View Post
how is this a nerf...
It means if its not used in the next 12 seconds(on kill) then it has to do its normal cooldown instead of just instantly refreshing it.

This theoretically means in lane Darius can't spam his ult kill after kill without any sort of cool-down it also extends his ult cool-down in lane by 12 seconds.

the epic cow

02-24-2013

PRAISE THE LORD! Darius waay too op

DemacianDerp

02-24-2013

I have mixed feelings about Darius. I always love it when the enemy team picks him, because he is a top with no escapes, which makes him really easy to camp and constantly gank. However, if the enemy jungler is stupid, I could see Darius's ult letting him get out of control.