1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kradzen

02-24-2013

PLT beats Kradzen 2-0

BaelZephyr

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by prefecto View Post
Also i dont quite get the fact that if i ban someone and the other person doesnt have him/her its a waste of ban !

For example i ban xin and the other person doesnt have xin ( which i wouldnt know) then it is a total Waste of ban) WHAT TO DO ?
look at their match history to see what they do play as often and how they do/what they build in the matches

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Brackets updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prefecto View Post
Also i dont quite get the fact that if i ban someone and the other person doesnt have him/her its a waste of ban !

For example i ban xin and the other person doesnt have xin ( which i wouldnt know) then it is a total Waste *of ban) WHAT TO DO ?
Asking for everyones champions upon registration would take alot more time to deal with. The only way to know someones champions besides asking them is by playing draft, and that format sadly benefits the second pick. It is something we can't sanction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinHeartlesAngel View Post
that was fun. I dominated Sword Of Aeons 1vs1 round 1 real hard. I knew tricks for aram 1 vs 1 that he didnt like die by turret etc etc. Gave it my all. Then he told me there was 3 rounds total. So I let him beat me because I didnt have it in me to try and played ranked after.*
Should just makei t 1 win takes like 40 mins e.e
Winning isn't about surprising your opponent with one champion and calling it a day, it's about the better player, who can adapt and who has the discipline to come back from a first game lost. The fact that you've won game 1 and lost the 2 other games after that only proves that you were the lesser player. If time is an issue, you could of always re-scheduled or even better not sign up in the tournament! It was written very clearly in the original post that the matches were going to be best of 3. Not sure why this sounds as a surprise to you...

Subs:
EpiphanyOfLife
Pvtbonum
SkyHook
Lagant2
Draco Tempus
Cspence1395
Pumas1314
Shlabalop
Bazllnga
mikaami13
fatelessgod
slow_scout
iizapunk
Hetoquis
Skynerd
They Call Me Jim
NeverBackDown2
Burmie
raidenus
tekwizoo
Devlın
curry or rice
Kinky Karl
deadly504
vashxknives
Prostats
VDG Digital
Last Elixir
IRMax

KrAzEiT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-24-2013

KrAzEiT 2>1 Rupture

Keep It Easy

02-24-2013

Lightwithin 2-1

Kroutons

02-24-2013

falconmedic refuses to play

Cattleslayer

02-24-2013

I sent a friend request to my opponent, however he hasn't been online since February 18 (according to match history). I may be busy later. What do I do?

NiFtP

Recruiter

02-24-2013

NiFtP vs Drkhunter19
NiFtP won 2-0

MajorGiggles

02-24-2013

MajorGiggles beat Extoxicnick 2-0

Szy

02-24-2013

Altercate won 2-0.