Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadeykris

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGeeGameOver View Post
internet world brother. **** talking is part of the online gaming world if you haven't noticed. Stop defending riot dick rider.
loool this logic. Can you see the flaw here? Let's see.

Morello insults ONE thoughtless ignorant poster (and apologizes immediately afterwards) out of the thousands of others he actually gives real answers to, despite how rudely or angrily they are treating him.
Result? SCUMBAG RIOT!!!!!

But hey man, "it's the internet". And it's totally fine for YOU to **** talk and call people dick riders the very second they disagree with you.

VaschLagHammer

02-23-2013

Can i have a link to those threads? Kinda hard to see the picture

Robert Rainer

02-23-2013

Bump, cause you summed up so much that i did not want to find. I stole your picture btw. gave a link to this thread!

VanceStubbs

02-23-2013

This just in.

This is a troll thread!

Not to mention multiple people going "UPVOTE OLOLOLO" are ones who are mad because they got banned
gg you guys prove oh so much.

Shadeykris

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
This just in.

This is a troll thread!
Say it ain't so!

Frakenbourrough

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleth View Post
You should visit your psychiatrist then.
It's a joke based on an extreme overreaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrouge View Post
Shows how unprofessional some of the Riot staff members really are. You would never see any of this at say, Valve. Come to think about it I don't think I've ever read of any Valve members writing up entire articles on how LoL's game design is bad yet Rioters are always looking at ways to bash Dota's design using misinformation and sweet words.
Valve doesn't care. Games they made almost 15 years ago are still being played on a regular basis.

They have a GOOD free-to-play model in TF2 and DotA 2.

And they have their own PC coming out, the Steambox.

Valve will still be living it up after Riot tanks like all companies with their business strategy and unpleasant employees. Why should they care?

Prowlexe

02-23-2013

don't forget the 34% quote lol

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGeeGameOver View Post
internet world brother. **** talking is part of the online gaming world if you haven't noticed. Stop defending riot dick rider. OP has listed many flaws and you still defend riots game design? sigh.. officially a riot dickrider.
Guess what, if being an ******* is part of something I'm involved with, I'm perfectly happy to do what I can to change that, including kicking the *******s out.

Irregularblob

02-23-2013

I'ts true about the abilitys to pull and push allys. I really want that in a support but I know that the company doesn't trust us. I've kind of moved to DoTA a little bit just because of the wider range of mechanics to save my team with. If you have to NOT put a mechanic in because you think your community is that bad then you're not doing your job

GeeGeeGameOver

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
loool this logic. Can you see the flaw here? Let's see.

Morello insults ONE thoughtless ignorant poster (and apologizes immediately afterwards) out of the thousands of others he actually gives real answers to, despite how rudely or angrily they are treating him.
Result? SCUMBAG RIOT!!!!!

But hey man, "it's the internet". And it's totally fine for YOU to **** talk and call people dick riders the very second they disagree with you.
hes voiced his opinion to ask me to stop being a dick. Now I'm voicing my opinion on telling him to stfu and stop dick riding. What? I have no right to defend myself over the internet?! lololol. Internet **** talking at its finest.