As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acid Reigns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Lol, he died to an adc so he must have been bad?
Even still, what does skill have to do with it?
I two shot a singed with RoA, and Rylai, and his ulti on.

Skill is irrelevant there.

You know, if you're ahead, and someone. ONE, not FOUR dives you, and you have lifesteal, I can guarantee you can 1v1 them if you know how to kite, and you built right.

If more than one person is diving you, and you're dying, then you don't really have a right to complain. 'Oh noes, I can't 2v1 at melee range as a ranged champion'

Unless it's maybe someone stupidly broken like Vi, or Kha, or something.
But that's not a problem with adc's that's a few select champions being really OP.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGownedU View Post
so i see people think its okay for a 5k hp bruiser to 2 shot a carry.
Actually I kind of want to expound on this point because it's pretty dumb.

idk which 5k hp bruisers can 2 shot an adc but I'll throw the hyperbole out the window for this point:

Why should an adc survive more than a few hits if a champ without a poke gets within melee range of them and they built no defense? You don't wanna get melted by a bruiser when they get in melee range? Position better so they don't get in melee range or build defense.

Metta

02-23-2013

100% Agree.

Season 3 is a disaster, made the game less fun in very single way.

Please buff Ads and take DL's post seriously.

Maeyu

02-23-2013

They... need a MAX HP % STRIPPING ITEM.... If they do t hat.. they will FINALLY be useful again against teams that have almost a whole comp of bruiser or tanky characters minus the ADC and MAYBE AP.

Metta

02-23-2013

Randuin's is also stupid as f*ck too.

Xcopy

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post

idk which 5k hp bruisers can 2 shot an adc but I'll throw the hyperbole out the window for this point:

Why should an adc survive more than a few hits if a champ without a poke gets within melee range of them and they built no defense? You don't wanna get melted by a bruiser when they get in melee range? Position better so they don't get in melee range or build defense.
Vi says hi.

And Bruisers have gap closers, so positioning isn't that easier. Also, why should a champion be able to melt an ADC without building any damage items outside of a spirit of the lizard elder?

BigPatches

02-23-2013

Nerf Garen

Sagovirus

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aavak View Post
I actually thought AD Carries were quite balanced at the start of this season with the exception of the state of the item 'BotRK'. Riot then proceeded to nerf several items/increase the cost because they were being abused by AD Casters (BC, LW and BT). It also doesn't help that they nerfed attack speed across the board without then nerfing Attack Speed reduction items/abilities and then even further proceeding to nerf the attack speed buff on nunu. I do however that AD Carries still hold a valuable place in the meta and that Doublelift is a cocky dickhead almost to the same extent as HotshotGG. Crs Cop is by far the best and most consistent AD Carry in North America at the moment based on his LCS performances thus far.

EDIT: On a positive note, I am very excited, as an AD Carry main, for the release of Quinn and her exceptional skin Phoenix Quinn. (Especially because it almost makes her look completely identical to Phoenix from X-Men)

Oh, thanks for the reminder. THE EZREAL NERFS!!! These really weren't that necessary. Ezreal is popular because he is one of the most ideal champions in the current meta where AD Carries are dived heavily by bruisers.

DL didn't show ANYTHING with Ez.

He copied the European builds/skills orders that were taken from the Korean/Chinese.

Stop thinking DL or any NA "pro" have any way of inovating, they didn't in close to 2 years, the only "innovation" they do is "we copy a Korean/European/Chinese strategy/pick/build", and sheeps follow.

It's painful to see people still thinking NA teams/players are still even a bit relevant, they aren't.
Haven't been for over a year and won't be for even more seing they still play SoloQ in the LCS....

(ffs watching Dig vs CLG makes you think like watching friends in Yoloqueue 1200 ELO.... :/)

Shinrasaa

02-23-2013

It's not that ADCs are weak, it's that bruisers reign surpreme at the moment and both AP and AD damage dealers are feeling it. Bruisers only need Warmogs, BC and maybe Bloodthirster and they can deal tons of damage, tank a lot and most of them also have gapclosers.

The second problem is that by buffing AD items, those bruisers also might profit. Buffing Bloodthirster or Last Whisper also means Talon, Renekton, Riven, whoever else will get stronger.

And let's not forget that they are reworking/buffing Blade of the Ruined King soon. It might help some ADC against the new health stacking meta.

I don't think ADCs are ever going to be completely useless, though I wouldn't mind some changes to Infinity Edge or looking at a few ADCs and giving them some buffs (Trist is already getting some hopefully).

Rathour

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post

The problem with positioning is if said large hp bruiser has any sort of gap closing item, they can get to you pretty much right when they get in range of your attack range. If you're an adc with an escape, you now have to use it to try to keep the distance. You then have maybe 3-4 attacks before the bruiser gets to you again (Because face it, even if you're moving back, the low movespeed of carries against a bruiser who's not stopping to attack you will be caught eventually) and chains all of their abilities on you.
Unless you can deal 4500 damage in 4 attacks through armor - Which if said enemy built Randuins they already have slowed your attack speed - You will die. Even with superior positioning and kiting, you simply cannot kill a bruiser who is so tanky before they burst you down with the one damage item they've built. ADC crits can do easily 1500 damage pre-armor; post armor, even with LW, you can expect to deal 700 damage max. That means with regeneration and lifesteal from the bruiser, you need a minimum of 7 attacks to kill them. With Randuin's attack speed slow this should take approximately 3.5 seconds.
They will be able to deal approximately 2400 effective damage in that time easily with just abilities and a few autos to the adc to kill them. Especially if they have a stun where you aren't attacking for 1-2 seconds.