As a adc main, Doublift has put it perfectly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aavak

Senior Member

02-23-2013

I actually thought AD Carries were quite balanced at the start of this season with the exception of the state of the item 'BotRK'. Riot then proceeded to nerf several items/increase the cost because they were being abused by AD Casters (BC, LW and BT). It also doesn't help that they nerfed attack speed across the board without then nerfing Attack Speed reduction items/abilities and then even further proceeding to nerf the attack speed buff on nunu. I do however that AD Carries still hold a valuable place in the meta and that Doublelift is a cocky dickhead almost to the same extent as HotshotGG. Crs Cop is by far the best and most consistent AD Carry in North America at the moment based on his LCS performances thus far.

EDIT: On a positive note, I am very excited, as an AD Carry main, for the release of Quinn and her exceptional skin Phoenix Quinn. (Especially because it almost makes her look completely identical to Phoenix from X-Men)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
I feel really bad for him and Ezreal. It seems like just yesterday people were calling him the worst ADC ever and DEMANDING buffs for him.
Then DL shows off his potential and suddenly nerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerf
Oh, thanks for the reminder. THE EZREAL NERFS!!! These really weren't that necessary. Ezreal is popular because he is one of the most ideal champions in the current meta where AD Carries are dived heavily by bruisers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior0

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugi View Post
Allow more stacks to be gained on Bloodthrister if you are ranged.
No.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanceStubbs

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riftic View Post
That's a nice Red Herring you have there. The person you quoted was talking about how Darius was able to ignore Draven's damage and just hit the nexus. Nowhere did he say that there was a 1v1 fight going on.
Your point being?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior0

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistallion View Post
https://www.facebook.com/CLGDoubleli...33219930092643

Im glad i was not theonly on feeling this. ive probably played more Dota 2 than league recently, and it really saddens me. Im with you Doublift! ADC Season 2 never forget
I feel really bad for him and Ezreal. It seems like just yesterday people were calling him the worst ADC ever and DEMANDING buffs for him.
Then DL shows off his potential and suddenly nerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
www.cesspooloftheinternet.com?
They can't have my IQ points.
I have special IQ points.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiveron

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
www.cesspooloftheinternet.com?
They can't have my IQ points.
I have special IQ points.
"Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.cesspooloftheinternet.com"

I'm actually slightly disappointed that's not a real website.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minister of Pie

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
www.cesspooloftheinternet.com?
They can't have my IQ points.
I have special IQ points.
Clearly you've never seen 9gag.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

Senior Member

02-23-2013

With AD carries being weak, AP Carries (The ones that generally burst the enemy AD carry down) are out of a job as well, and those poor supports are better off taking the farm for themselves.

With the AD carry becoming weak, AP carries became EVEN MORE useless than they already were, and Supports now have next to no influence on the outcome of the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ranged Minion

Member

02-23-2013

'league of warmogs' doesnt help it either

the fact that a darius or jayce can build warmogs and still keep up in damage with the adc( as well as being tankier) is stupid as ****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cornfed Killer

Junior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
I feel really bad for him and Ezreal. It seems like just yesterday people were calling him the worst ADC ever and DEMANDING buffs for him.
Then DL shows off his potential and suddenly nerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerfnerf
chinese and koreans were using ezreal months before DL used him