Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrouge

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbiter View Post
the only thing Elise has in common with broodmother is that they are both spiders
Let's see:
  • They're both spiders
  • They're both female
  • They both have nukes
  • They both summon spiderlings
  • They both heal off of an ability

Vrouge

02-23-2013

Shows how unprofessional some of the Riot staff members really are. You would never see any of this at say, Valve. Come to think about it I don't think I've ever read of any Valve members writing up entire articles on how LoL's game design is bad yet Rioters are always looking at ways to bash Dota's design using misinformation and sweet words.

Vrouge

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimoar View Post
This looks like someone from the DoTa company screwing with peoples minds and trying to raise moral.

Morello did lose his cool, thats not a good thing, it shows immaturity and shouldn't be accepted, however photo-shop does exist and how can we trust that any of this is credible information. Why do you put riot up on the pedastal like there some kind of god? There human beings like you and me, human beings with emotions, and if you do a rain-check, nobody is perfect, not even Valve.

To rest my Case, OP is clearly trying to deter people from playing League of Legends with other peoples work, not his own, if anything he is the criminal and should be downvoted for not giving proper credit towards the people who had the balls too speak their own mind.
Dota 2 is developed by a little company known as Valve. They're only one of the most experienced and beloved gaming companies ever formed.

YattaRX8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

The picture lies. Riot has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau now, not a D. :X

FlamingFrostbite

02-23-2013

lol I say it about time they began to get pissed at the community (Constantly calling them every bad name in the English, and sometime other languages) language. You may not see it as 'professional' but I for one don't really care.
So yes call me a RIOT Drone or whatever.

FlamingFrostbite

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrouge View Post
Shows how unprofessional some of the Riot staff members really are. You would never see any of this at say, Valve. Come to think about it I don't think I've ever read of any Valve members writing up entire articles on how LoL's game design is bad yet Rioters are always looking at ways to bash Dota's design using misinformation and sweet words.
How about we stop constantly comparing their game to DotA then? I'd be pissed if I made a painting that took concept from other paintings and people kept saying "Well the old one had this in that in it." Instead of looking at mine.

Fuzen kuden

02-23-2013

suprised riot dident close the thread by now and perm ban the maker

HunkDorlian

02-23-2013

mods are as sleep

DreadnaughtXER0

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
suprised riot dident close the thread by now and perm ban the maker
I would just repost on a different account. And that would make them look bad adding more fuel to the fire.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Pretty spot on.

Nice one!