Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narshen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
I like the part where people claim they copied a DotA 2 hero....when Elise was originally designed well over 3 years ago and scrapped, then brought back.
Do you know how old Broodmother is?

Insolent whelp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultimte

Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadnaughtXER0 View Post
Pic related

Cant wait for excuses form riot drones and half ass red post replies and thread deletion.
Yea if it wasnt for the fact that this game is free and I've played it since launch I would just play something else. Riot's staff is almost entirely comprised of total tools who only respond to fanboy threads and don't ever bother actually taking major game changing ideas from the community into consideration. Morello alone makes me want to punch about 85% of Riot employees in the face, he's a total arrogant putz who's only talent is his ability to make stupid statements 100% of the time.

This community is total garbage, full of 12 year olds who are on the war path for anyone who may hurt their feelings or disagree with whatever 6th graders think is cool at any given moment. The list is endless and things will only continue to decline with imbecilic ideas like the new ranked system. Also anyone remember Magma Chamber? I play 5v5 like 99% of the rest of this game and I've been doing so on the same ****ing map for 3 years, I don't want Dominion nor does anyone else. It would be outrageously cool if I could get a change of scenary but nooooooooo Riot is too busy seeing what foreign objects they can fit in random holes on their bodies to take common sense into affect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaR2LaTe View Post
Except Broodmother is actually from DotA 1. Derped.
Well she looks significantly different in Dota 2. But the whole point is irrelevant because Elise is nothing like Broodmother except that she is a spider.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

스르륵

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre4802 View Post
Because most people who get on the Tribunal deserve to be punished.

I have only ever encountered one case that I pardoned. The rest of them earned their punishment - they did the thing people reported them for, and then some.

Now, probably, there are people out there who hit Punish just because. I hit Punish because that's what the person deserves. And they all happen to deserve it, from what I've seen.

Oooooh, in before downvotes because I'm not slinging **** at Riot like everyone else.
i love you for your logic. just. flawless. like TSM.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre4802 View Post
Because most people who get on the Tribunal deserve to be punished.

I have only ever encountered one case that I pardoned. The rest of them earned their punishment - they did the thing people reported them for, and then some.

Now, probably, there are people out there who hit Punish just because. I hit Punish because that's what the person deserves. And they all happen to deserve it, from what I've seen.

Oooooh, in before downvotes because I'm not slinging **** at Riot like everyone else.
I used to think the Tribunal worked. It really doesn't. Its infested with trolls and people who just click the button to get IP. I know people who have done it, trust me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cronovey

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaR2LaTe View Post
Except Broodmother is actually from DotA 1. Derped.
Oh and I suppose DotA was the first thing to ever have a spider in it?

[Edit] Apparently I wasn't clear in my point; Elise is not a new thing. It isn't like they just looked at DotA and said, "Oh they have a spider, we should too!". The champion had been in development for years and is a completely different thing. However, for three years nobody commented on it. Then when she's finally released, everyone is up in arms going "OMG RIPOFF YOU STOLE IT".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaR2LaTe View Post
I used to think the Tribunal worked. It really doesn't. Its infested with trolls and people who just click the button to get IP. I know people who have done it, trust me.
Tribunal stopped giving IP six months ago, so the people you know are pretty dumb, I guess.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaR2LaTe

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
Well she looks significantly different in Dota 2. But the whole point is irrelevant because Elise is nothing like Broodmother except that she is a spider.
The whole point is that everyone knows League of Legends copied DotA and to say otherwise is completely crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
Tribunal stopped giving IP six months ago, so the people you know are pretty dumb, I guess.
Like I said... used to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orconem

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA Terrorist View Post
You are a FKN GENIUS! Post more of this beautiful truthful amazingness plz!!!
Go to the /v/ section on 4chan and look for a Dota vs. LoL thread, there are dozens of images just like the one OP posted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vikaryous

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Phone derped. Oops?