Riot explain yourselves

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreadnaughtXER0

02-22-2013

Pic related

Cant wait for excuses form riot drones and half ass red post replies and thread deletion.

EDIT:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...38278#30338278

Link to Morello comment.

Better Ban Talon

02-22-2013

I kinda laughed at this

Henry Plainview

02-22-2013

You're dumb.

Also I don't want Pudge/Tiny not because of trolls but because it would be even more infuriating when someone does something stupid.

kaos x Tempest

02-22-2013

asking a kid if he has a mental illness is not cool and is very offensive. just because a guy says something about another game doesnt give him the right to say that, he is basically asking him if hes retarded, but trying to say it in a nice way only making him seem more like a dick

yoshi guy

02-22-2013

Hahaha the downvotes coming in for legit points being made.

Zedilurk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Why do you think I quit League? game went downhill really quickly and it's boring, unoriginal, old, terribly balanced, stale, has a poor community, has even poorer designers that do nothing and get nothing done. I can't even come up with a reason to play this game anymore. The only reason I visit the forums occasionally now is because this is one of the only forums for a game that is somewhat lively.

FaR2LaTe

02-22-2013

+1

League of Legends does have the worst community I have ever encountered. Warcraft II is probably just as bad, but at least they are funny as hell.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

The tribunal part makes no sense...

If you can auto punish for 90% accuracy, is that a GOOD THING?

That means only 10% of tribunal cases are illegitimate.

DreadnaughtXER0

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whist View Post
The tribunal part makes no sense...

If you can auto punish for 90% accuracy, is that a GOOD THING?

That means only 10% of tribunal cases are illegitimate.
Im ranked like 370 and have almost 90% accuracy, the point is people dont care about it, they just hit punish. When I used to read cases and would pardon I had bad accuracy, then I went screw it and just hit punish soon as it came up and it shot up. Going though the cases though I can see a lot of cases that deserved a pardon that got majority punish or something. Like 2 game 2 reports, no reason given except attitude but nothing in chat logs. And it ties in with the not trusting the community in game to troll with skills but trusting us to punish each other in tribunal.

Fathootz

02-22-2013

Do you have a learning disability?

1234511 ... 45