New Build for Tryndamere(no-noob)

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sad Faced Panda

12-02-2009

Douplepostlol.

Lubanja

12-02-2009

emblem of valor
zerker greaves
zeal
bf sword
recurve bow
last whisper, phantom dancer or infinity's edge.

Linchowlewy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I haven't gotten a chance to play the new tryndee (reformatting my gaming computer) yet but i was looking at his skills and thinking how to build for them and i came up with the idea of lifesteal.

The idea of this build will drop his DPS significantly but it will increase his survivability dramatically. The concept works with the changed passive, so now the lower on health you get the higher chance your lifesteal will give you double heal (crit). of course this build lacks damage because your losing crit chance whenever you get a crit at low health.

anyway, so i was thinking this kind of thing (remember i haven't tested it yet)

-vamp scythe ----> malady
-zerks shoes
-dagger ----> zeal
-occult
-Dagger ---> Zeal
-Pickaxe/ BF sword ----> Infinity edge

If any spare moneys is had buy either a bloodthirster or a Last whisper

Now with this build i'm assuming the lower your health gets the faster it regens (as long as your killing people). anyway, could some people try this out and tell me their results?

Sad Faced Panda

12-02-2009

Actually, I'd honestly take the Life Steal into an Executioners Calling. Without bloodlust providing 40% critical strike, you've gotta make it up somehow and it's a relatively cheap item for 18% steal and 15% crit and nerfs healing by 65%

1st impression on his change. Pretty upset, he's really bad early game due to not having the big bloodlust and getting 8 stacks to heal for 80 before you actually need to heal is pretty unlikely.

Not happy about having to change my play-style to accomadate the 14k IP investment in him, but it's kind of an over-all 'meh' change. The bloodlust stack on crit is off-set by Ultimate and Spin nerf.

Linchowlewy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Faced Panda View Post
Actually, I'd honestly take the Life Steal into an Executioners Calling. Without bloodlust providing 40% critical strike, you've gotta make it up somehow and it's a relatively cheap item for 18% steal and 15% crit and nerfs healing by 65%
wait is this a comment on my build or in general? because i picked the malady over Executioners calling because ZBloodlust no longer gives attack speed and attack speed helps a lot with lifesteal

Sad Faced Panda

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linchowlewy View Post
wait is this a comment on my build or in general? because i picked the malady over Executioners calling because ZBloodlust no longer gives attack speed and attack speed helps a lot with lifesteal
Was on yours, but that's true that you lose attack speed however you also lose that 40% crit which is pretty major since crits with life steal are <3 and every swing that isnt a crit is a waste of what Tryndamere is designed to do (Hit big).

Gunna need lots of new testing because of this because it was simple before, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer and then anything you want.

Linchowlewy

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Faced Panda View Post
Was on yours, but that's true that you lose attack speed however you also lose that 40% crit which is pretty major since crits with life steal are <3 and every swing that isnt a crit is a waste of what Tryndamere is designed to do (Hit big).

Gunna need lots of new testing because of this because it was simple before, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer and then anything you want.
Well, with the attack speed its a guaranteed stream of the lifesteal, wheras the crits are uncertain. you could have arse bad luck and get no crits for 8 hits with 70% crit chance.

Anyway, comparison time! so i went to leaguebuilder and i got the results for both versions of this build (Malady and Executioners calling):

Executioners:
Theoretical outcome (over 5 seconds) Attacks 7.6 Total Life Stolen 548.614 Total Criticals 4.609 Total Bonus Critical Damage 575.295 Total DPS 304.786 Total Damage inclusive 1523.928

Malady

Theoretical outcome (over 5 seconds) Attacks 9.9 Total Life Stolen 593.927 Total Criticals 4.519 Total Bonus Critical Damage 564.062 Total DPS 359.956 Total Damage inclusive 1799.779

As we can see the Malady build gives more lifesteal without any of the passive kicking in. Once that passive kicks in you'll be getting a ****-ton more lifesteal with your faster attack speed. Not to mention the DPS is better on this build. Ofcourse each to their own.

AFKray

12-02-2009

I've had great sucess with the new version and I'm loving it! I pretty much build the same way and everyone I've seen in my ELO range which is around top 100 and has been sucessful goes along the same lines.

Basically, Avarice is your first item (i think this is key as I will mention later) then goes as follows
Zerkers
(another avarice or Zeal, your preference really)
then Vamp for some Life steal
Rush Infinity
Complete PD
Then go finish your lifesteal item of choice, I like bloodthirster for non-heal teams, but Executioner's versus any team with a heal

FInally, I sell my first avarice and get a Quicksilver sash. The clense active (which will be bound to 1, which is quite useful as your fingers don't have to reach very far) is amazing and will save your ass when you get chain stunned to death. Another huge thing is obviously be stacked with Agility Pots at all time. These things make you a monster.

Linchowlewy

12-02-2009

I approve o your build AFKush, but i dont think i'll use it. maybe replace quicksilver with something else.

Anyway, just tried out my build and it works beautifully. I didn't finish building my Ifinity edge but thats more of because i entered the game late. This build is just ridiculous at defeating the golem, at around level 15 i could kill him quickly with 10% health and my health sustained itself very nicely.

TSB Giles

12-02-2009

Regrowth or Doran's Shield
Exe. Calling
B.Greaves
Inf. Edge
??????
Profit!

Seriously, after that you can get a Guardian Angel or Banshee's Veil, or another attack item, whatever.

123456 ... 8