Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moarbid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobasco da Gama View Post
Looks like somebody on Twitter posted a special interaction that happens when Quinn & Valor defeat Anivia: https://twitter.com/jebbing9/status/...554240/photo/1

At first I was like... wtf? then I got it... lol very nice.

Medroid

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionQ View Post
When is this new champ getting released?
Friday i guess, maybe wednesday if lucky!

Hoofster

02-18-2013

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit worried when I saw her sketch. All that armor on a ranger type character seemed very out of place. Also screamed D3 demon hunter. But I'm very satisfied with her in game. Also she amazing to play, I can't decide between ADC or ranged bruiser though.

Hoofster

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medroid View Post
Friday i guess, maybe wednesday if lucky!
Probably still another week, I've noticed a few bugs on the pbe.

KVG Deimos

02-18-2013

alright i saw some test vids This is it val is her pet not mount val will be in some of her abilities also she is a ranged carry and she is a,now im guessing at this,"Rouge Warrior" from the damacian side yet she isn't following the orders but still does the jobs she was intended to do. also her other skin may be a phoenix skin so be ready for cool ass skins because the design is great. well thats all and hope you read this because i read some things and watched some vids and this is what im concluding to so bye.

Medroid

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoofster View Post
Probably still another week, I've noticed a few bugs on the pbe.
Is it her Skystrike dealing less dmg then supposed to?

FenrirTheBrutal

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Not gunna lie. Runaan, Volty and I did some celebratory dancing when we saw that it went past 1 million!

We are honestly astounded at how much interest this thread gathered and how popular it became. I hope that this gives us options for more vehicles such as the journal to tell story and generate interest in champions.

Thanks to everyone who's taken a look, engaged in the story, or been part of the conversation! I hope to continue the conversation through release. We'll be talking about the Q&V development process some more. There's a lot of story to tell =)
Hold on, did you just confirm the joj may be coming back?
Edit: just realized he meant the journal pages he initially posted, im a moron

pojarini

02-19-2013

I think this champ is released in a great hurry, even her second skin is soo undone and is a simple recolor what disappoints a lot(

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Why's the name changed from Quinn and valor to just Quinn on the pbe? I thought having both was a nice touch xD

ShadowTheX

02-20-2013

Bump