Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nzo

02-14-2013

I thought this was a vanye skin at first tbh

chocopewo

02-14-2013

The design is fine, fits the Demacian Theme.

Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Ironstylus wishes he never signed your stupid hat, OP.

Zertryx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I'll say when I heard about Quinn at first i was excited, then i started seeing that she might have a mount (valor being a giant bird) and I got worried, because personally i dislike mounted champions in MOBA's.

Then i saw her design and got super excited. after lookng at it for a bit i decided over all I like the concept.

Ranger, Crossbow, Falcon pet while having bird style crossbow and armor it's very nice. THE problem though that I have is I immediately thought of Iron Solari Leona. then i paused and thought about it. regardless if it looks similar I came to accept that it is that way and i actually like the idea for a few reasons.

1: I love iron stylus work, and having that little flavor of "birds" added to his work is a nice touch, does it always have to make sense? No it's art it looks awesome the character will play the same no mater how it looks and just by looking at the champion i can tell Iron stylus had part in it because of the Theme going.

2: i thought of how cool a bot lane combo of iron solari leona and Quinn would become, the two bird like dressed champions closing in on a enemy for a kill just sounds awesome when i think about it.

3: despite being a ranger and more of the woods as everyone is complaining about her colors and clothes not working with her.

It's a GAME, it's FANTASY, it is NOT REAL LIFE. so i would rather trade "possible / probability of something working in real life" for something that looks awesome. Trynd carrys a huge sword so does cloud striff but i dont complain about it not being able to really work that way.

Quinn carrys a crossbow with ammo thats shaped like a bird ... to me thats cool and i rather have that than a normal crossbow. her armor has hints of bird like features, sure in real life she prob couldnt track people well in that but thats why im playing LoL to escape real life and dive into a world of fantasy were ... ANYTHING is possible.

All in all ... I'm excited for Quinn, I will be buying her on release, and I hope she has an amazing skin as well. can't wait to see her kit as well.

Paralyzing

02-14-2013

If you're not pleased that they're releasing something new, then go **** yourself

FrostAU

02-14-2013

@IronStylus personally I absolutely love her, this is the champion I've been waiting on for a long time.

I'm actually a huge fan of birds IRL, two of my favourite characters are Anivia and Janna

I've wanted an ADC I can attach myself to for as long as I can remember.

krimsonKasper

02-14-2013

My only Beef is; Why is Iron Solari Leona drawn on her page? Really that face looks identical to Leona's.

Von Nicklesnout

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzing View Post
If you're not pleased that they're releasing something new, then go **** yourself
Quinn's design isn't anything extraordinary or new. The only thing vaguely interesting about it is the fact that instead of a traditional falconer's glove, she wears Valor's rest on her arm similar to how Swain wears Beatrice's roost as part of his pauldrons.

Ultracareful

02-14-2013

looks pretty cool. I just hope the abilities are awesome too.

seems like a mix of leona, vayne and swain

Halcione

02-14-2013

Am I really the only one who finds quinn not only to be obviously female, but also very attractive?

I must be, because every1 in this thread seems to think she has hair in her chest.

You don't have to like every single character design people. There's always going to be at least 1 design you don't like. Stop being so entitled and just deal with it.