Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hallows Evelynn

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenging Angel View Post
So does that mean kayle should be a man too just cause she is armored? Cause of course you see women firefighters dressed up in bikinis right? Honestly just admit that you can't handle that a woman is doing something out of the kitchen without her junk hanging out. There are plenty of scantily clad females for you already and I for one don't mind that this one happens to be normally dressed for her role.

its not the fact of whether or not she should or shouldnt be a man. its what they look like. get rid of the boob plate and would u have honestly thought she was a girl? if so you are lying through your teeth.

StonerSundays

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
Uh, no, because Leona is a KNIGHT, not a ****ing tracker and falconer who has no place going around in huge clunky armor.
This.

Doctor Neth

02-13-2013

thats totally a dude

Rauron

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Some quick context:
I don't understand why this post has so many downvotes. Honestly, I really dig the armor, and I think she looks damn gorgeous. I dislike that she has the "Syndra/Zyra/Janna/Ashe/Elise/Vi/Morgana/damn near every female in this game" body, but at least it makes sense on her. Her getup just oozes style, and I think she's sexy. What's the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insectomancer View Post
And yeah, she does actually look a bit like those champs. Her armor has the same feather accents that resemble swain and Justicar Syndra, you can't deny that.
Actually, I kind of agree with this point. She does look similar to Swain. Not enough to feel like an issue, to me, but I kinda see where you're coming from on that one.

IS132ab5e9fd996a5c5fa17

02-13-2013

I don't understand the hate for Ironstylus' work.

Quite frankly, I'm pretty disgusted that so many people in this thread believe that Quinn needs stronger feminine qualities.

Quinn doesn't need to be defined by her gender; a "seductress" character like Ahri, or macho barbarian like Tryndamere, sure. But Quinn is something different, and her chromosomes play no part in who or what she is. Why can't these haters accept that?

Detahmaio

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
the only reason you can tell leona is a female at all is because of the overly drawn boob plate and the fact that her entire armyr is a metal ****ing dress. have you ever looked at her face and chin?
she has curves in her armor and her face is soft looks like a female.

StationaryObject

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
Could you make her face a bit more... Feminine then? Right now she looks pretty androgynous.
Whats the problem with androgynous?

We don't need overly feminine character, we don't need overly masculine characters.
Androgynous is honestly as unique design that we haven't really gotten in regards to the female characters.
Yordles don't count.

StonerSundays

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
I don't understand why this post has so many downvotes. Honestly, I really dig the armor, and I think she looks damn gorgeous. I dislike that she has the "Syndra/Zyra/Janna/Ashe/Elise/Vi/Morgana/damn near every female in this game" body, but at least it makes sense on her. Her getup just oozes style, and I think she's sexy. What's the problem?
Her get up screams Leona with a crossbow. And a bird. If DVD Lost her Helm to Syndra, then no ****ing way should this be allowed.

YouHearThat

02-13-2013

She looks gerenic, nothing special other than the bird

FailTsukkomi

02-13-2013

I dunno. I like it.