Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prince Kassad

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
Speaking as one of League's many female fans, your crusade against women looking feminine is downright insulting. I play this game for the enjoyable character design and the fun gameplay, not to be lectured about for liking to look feminine and to be shamed about what clothes I should and shouldn't be wearing. If I wanted that garbage I'd go back to reading Jezebel.

You, IronStylus in particular, need to come to terms with the fact that your insistence on covering us up from head to toe CONSTANTLY, even to the point of being unable to make a character with her hair unbound or visible, is just as insulting and demeaning as people who belittle us for wearing hot pants and halter tops.
lol Calm down. 90% of the female champs are basically supermodels, many in sexy outfits. I hardly think Riot is attacking femininity...

Snailygoat

02-13-2013

Yay for Quinn!

So I assume this is her in her formal Demacian armour right? Not saying I don't like it, but she doesn't really shout out "I'm on the hunt in the wild chasing after assassins".

Woad Ashe would fit the theme visually imo but hey it's just a teaser for now. I'll be patient

DrSleuthXIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quinn looks rad, also does this hint at a potential new assasin?

Prince Kassad

02-13-2013

PERSON OF COLoR CHAMPION WHERE?

Prince Kassad

02-13-2013

^
Seriously, it has been over 2 years since Karma. More diversity pl0x.

relevantex

02-13-2013

I like the concept and art, but I think you're going overboard with this 'non-feminine' female thing. She's decked out in armor like Jarvan when she should be more like Ashe in terms of clothing. Riven doesn't have to be suited up in plate to be badass, why does Quinn? She's a ranged falcolnier- not a front-line tank.

RisottoNero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by relevantex View Post
I like the concept and art, but I think you're going overboard with this 'non-feminine' female thing. She's decked out in armor like Jarvan when she should be more like Ashe in terms of clothing. Riven doesn't have to be suited up in in plate to be badass, why does Quinn? She's a ranged falcolnier- not a front-line tank.
Riven should be in full armor and not going on the front line as a hobo.

I was expecting better looking armor for Quinn but whatever.

Labcown

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hand to the ground. Eyes to the sky.

Demacia needs heroes.
Hot Damn that art!

Good Job on producing yet another awemazingly uniquetastic Female Champion!

Here's to her joining the League of Lovely Ladies Like Riven, Leona, and Diana!

wapster

02-13-2013

roit pls she needs more boobies pls

WorstTristNA

02-13-2013

who is down voting every positive comment in this thread? lol.