Cooking with Lu Bu: ODE TO THE MANWOLFAXEBOSS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJ View Post
Atl is pretty big, I go there 3 times a year downtown and I have no once tasted your bear. wat do?
Come get your drink on in Marietta


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samurai Jack 3

Senior Member

02-13-2013

skipped through the cooking part, watched the whole sandwich on fire part -_-

the sandwich looked good though without the fire

btw, did this purposely get bumped when I hadn't eaten anything today and was trying to decide on lunch?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paw View Post
skipped through the cooking part, watched the whole sandwich on fire part -_-

the sandwich looked good though without the fire

btw, did this purposely get bumped when I hadn't eaten anything today and was trying to decide on lunch?
My chef-sense was tingling that there were hungry summoners browsing the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotVitzkrieg

Technical Artist

02-13-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

The last minute is pure genius Lu Bu. A fitting tribute to the MANWOLFAXEBOSS.

(I would note that the audio seemed really quiet in the video though, I had to turn everything up to max to be able to hear you)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotVitzkrieg View Post
The last minute is pure genius Lu Bu. A fitting tribute to the MANWOLFAXEBOSS.

(I would note that the audio seemed really quiet in the video though, I had to turn everything up to max to be able to hear you)
Hmmmmm, that's the first I've heard of it. are you sure your speakers weren't just afraid to play the most metal ****ing audio this side of Finland Death Metal?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-13-2013

WHAT UP LUNCh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MechaMacster

Senior Member

02-13-2013

ha ha, that was awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tailsmph

Senior Member

02-13-2013

This is a small criticism, but could you put the recipe in the video description, or like, start a blog?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsmph View Post
This is a small criticism, but could you put the recipe in the video description, or like, start a blog?
DANG! I can't believe we missed it on this one. :[ I will adjust fire and fix asap


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chigaimasu

Junior Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsmph View Post
This is a small criticism, but could you put the recipe in the video description, or like, start a blog?
Video description has been updated with recipe. Enjoy!