Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tigernmas

02-13-2013

It's 3am, there should be an important IronStylus post any minute now...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/34434588.jpg

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
I just need to know, how satisfying is her auto attack? On a scale of 1-10, 1 being Human form Elise and 10 being Darius.
1 being Karthus, 10 being Draven with Axes spinning

Raptamei

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Demacia Needs Heroes
Garen OP
Jarvan OP
Xin SUPER OP

Demacia has enough heroes already, thank you.

tinglers

02-13-2013

did anyone think of this?
what if Caleb is actually talon, captured in the woods by some noxus army because he was going to be recruited for the demacian army,but garen wasnt sure about it because he was just a commoner. and Val might have been Caleb's bird before he was captured.
that might explain why quinn knows so much about talon, why val reminds quinn of caleb and why val is so fiery trying to find talon.

just what i think could be the case

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinglers View Post
did anyone think of this?
what if Caleb is actually talon, captured in the woods by some noxus army because he was going to be recruited for the demacian army,but garen wasnt sure about it because he was just a commoner. and Val might have been Caleb's bird before he was captured.
that might explain why quinn knows so much about talon, why val reminds quinn of caleb and why val is so fiery trying to find talon.

just what i think could be the case
I thought that he could be talon too actually. In talons lore it says 'talon's earliest memories are -----' so it's possible he COULD be Caleb, it never specified what age his earliest memories were from. If that were the case if he were captured by noxus, he would probably have had his memory wiped and possibly have escaped into the noxian slums somehow, With no memories etc. That could also explain why he was so sought after.
Being that we can presume that dagger is Caleb's that could explain talon's 'natural skill' with daggers and stuff, maybe he collects blades because he subconsciously knows he is missing one?
Idk xD fun to imagine

Fozel

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelene View Post
I thought that he could be talon too actually. In talons lore it says 'talon's earliest memories are -----' so it's possible he COULD be Caleb, it never specified what age his earliest memories were from. If that were the case if he were captured by noxus, he would probably have had his memory wiped and possibly have escaped into the noxian slums somehow, With no memories etc. That could also explain why he was so sought after.
Being that we can presume that dagger is Caleb's that could explain talon's 'natural skill' with daggers and stuff, maybe he collects blades because he subconsciously knows he is missing one?
Idk xD fun to imagine
Sorry jsut had to add on the first journal page it says Talon, then underneath is says "wrong", this confused me at first but then reading some more of the journals and some of these ideas it would make sence with this theory

tinglers

02-13-2013

and did anyone see on page 5 of the journal some sort of armor is drawn together with val as a baby bird (aawwh ). the armor isnt from talon or is it? and her first letter to prince jarvan is directed other than the last one that we cant entirely see. maybe the last one is unofficial to beg for jarvan's mercy for talon, or to just convince jarvan of quinn's point of view mentioned in page 1?

edit: on page 1 it even says prince jarvan needs to know ( just realized)

I Zanthrax I

02-13-2013

" I'm doing this for you caleb " I'm dead set that caleb is talon now...the little things just seem to match up too well. As talon is my favourite champ ( due to his distaste in ranked i play zed a lot now talon 2.0 right? =P ) I'm eating up this lore!

Medroid

02-13-2013

Quinn brought the assassin to justice, so she brought Talon to justice right?
Which means Talon is not her brother.

Am I right?

Yami arashi

02-13-2013

And... Barn coming next? O_o, or something else? xd BTW,
What about something like this, but replacing one skill with the kick *-*

For quinn, as she has her falcon i would say

Passive: Valor, her falcon, assist all of her abilities giving them damage per second and engaging the enemy for X seconds (as lulu's pixie does in W)

Q: Valor scouts ahead, engaging the targeted enemy unit, giving vision for Quinn and causing X damage

W: Valor pokes a targeted enemy champion doing X damage slowing him 2 seconds and blinding him for 1 sec

E: (Only usable when Valor is on an enemy unit) Valor screams, giving Quinn "X" longer range for her AA, only on the targeted champion and giving "X" extra damage

R: Quinn slows her own movement speed, and valor starts flying near to her, increasing vision range (kind of a centered clayvoriance), giving true vision of nearby stealth enemy units and increasing Quinn's attack range and damage (maybe not the damage on ult, guess it is enought with the higgh utility it would give in teamfights and hard lanes)

Note: Valor has an slightly higher range on Q for engaging minions on Hard lanes

Given Valor, this is kinda the kit i think Quinn is going to have, awesome as we expecte, but as awesome as it looks, i expect low numbers on dmg... and with this kit, if she is a short range archer, she could be a multi-role champ, laning top, bot, and maybe mid