So Jarvan, Xin Zhao, and Vi all do too baseline. Riddle for you Morello.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

02-12-2013

I have a riddle for you Morello.

What starts with % that all of these champions have?

Here's a tip: There's actually two of it.

In before: Having %health damage and %armor shred doesn't make you OP automatically. Nope, but it sure as hell helps! Worst yet is Vi turns in to SuperJax late game while building no items at all. Seriously, remove %armor shreds and %health shreds from anything except VERY rare instances. You shouldn't be able to shred 15% or 20% of a target's armor off just because you touched them. At least Jarvan has to hit a skill shot and doesn't have 100% uptime.

One of these days I'm going to play Udyr, stack resistances, and not become useless in team fights because everyone and their mother gets free %resistance shreds these days.

Dannyboy64

02-12-2013

Vayne and Kog should be added into this list as well

A Dying Dream

02-12-2013

Agreed, but you'll be downvoted by Vi players using her as a free elo machine and by people that downvote you just for being you, regardless of the point being made.

A Dying Dream

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy64 View Post
Build Vayne or Kog even HALF as tanky as you build Vi and you won't come close to comparable damage.

Dannyboy64

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dying Dream View Post
Build Vayne or Kog even HALF as tanky as you build Vi and you won't come close to comparable damage.
True, but with a regular ADC build they still melt tanks to begin with, more so than any other champions in the game.

hashinshin

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dying Dream View Post
Agreed, but you'll be downvoted by Vi players using her as a free elo machine and by people that downvote you just for being you, regardless of the point being made.
Vi has serious issues. A massive damage gap closing CCing Q. A superjax massive utility 1 point wonder W. An attack reset that also gives you bonus attack speed on the following attack that also does AOE damage E. An R that can't be stopped.

Who the hell decided "you know what this champion is missing something... how about %health damage and %armor shred... on the same ability... also you can proc it multiple times per fight. And it gives attack speed so you don't have to build anything to chain proc it."

hashinshin

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy64 View Post
All %damage is retarded. Is health overpowered? No. So why did %health damage exist? Now that %health damage exists health has to be overpowered when put up against it. Dur logic.

MetaSheep

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Vi has serious issues. A massive damage gap closing CCing Q. A superjax massive utility 1 point wonder W. An attack reset that also gives you bonus attack speed on the following attack that also does AOE damage E. An R that can't be stopped.

Who the hell decided "you know what this champion is missing something... how about %health damage and %armor shred... on the same ability... also you can proc it multiple times per fight. And it gives attack speed so you don't have to build anything to chain proc it."
are you the same guy from reignofgaming.net? I like your articles =)

A Dying Dream

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by way2sl0w View Post
are you the same guy from reignofgaming.net? I like your articles =)
He is. I like them too.

People are too obsessed with defending their opinions of what they think is right while having no way to back it up. I enjoy hashinshins posts and the analogies he makes to get the point across at times.

I like how he doesn't beat around the bush too much or try to be out right nice about things. The dude speaks his mind, usually straight and to the point, and most people don't seem to like it.

1v1 on RS

02-12-2013

About time people realised Vi is broken. There is no counterplay to her ult and her W is just stupid.

"Don't get hit 3 times".

Easier said than done when her E and Q both proc the W passive.

1234511 ... 12