This is why people don't like Griftrix's responses:

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BanFizzPls

Senior Member

02-12-2013

People stopped mass downvoting Morello so we had to have someone new to beat up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nstant View Post
People stopped mass downvoting Morello so we had to have someone new to beat up.
To be fair he disappeared. Otherwise he still gets downvoted whenever he nerfs something LAWL (Deserved, sorry)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BanFizzPls

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneVendetta View Post
To be fair he disappeared. Otherwise he still gets downvoted whenever he nerfs something LAWL (Deserved, sorry)
He doesn't nerf things anymore, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-12-2013
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qutse View Post
The only answer I didn't like of his was this, and I paraphrase:

Original Poster: Power Creep (blah blah blah)
Giftrix: Aniva > Xerath /thread

My face: o.O
That was a direct response to someone who said that Xerath was out classed by Anivia. In a thread where people are saying champions are getting more power, I thought it was a relevant thing to highlight as a counter point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kato75

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Almost,if not all of his posts here,are well played
Hes just a player man,just a red one

(But yes,I did disagree with what he said in some posts,just look it up,he quoted me)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armorgen

Member

02-12-2013

I like Griftrix he post all the time and he actually says what HE thinks.

I think people take red post way to seriously some times.

That is all for now. Bye


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tattersail

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
That was a direct response to someone who said that Xerath was out classed by Anivia. In a thread where people are saying champions are getting more power, I thought it was a relevant thing to highlight as a counter point.
Because it was... and it's funny that they didn't catch this. All I had to do to get the complete story from that particular thread was click the "next red post" button.

Too anyone saying I'm a Grift shlong sucker (or however you'd like to put it) I disagree... Have never really seen Grift post, and the only time I have is in the above mentioned thread, which in that case, yes I did agree with what he wrote and saw no problems....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lee Sin Bot

Member

02-12-2013

Just because he works for Riot doesn't mean his opinion is Riot's opinion. He's just a player adding to the discussion. Unfortunately, a lot of people go on the forums and see a red post and immediately assume that the red is speaking for Riot.

IMO people should just act like its a normal post; upvote if they like it, and downvote if they don't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Whats wrong with a rioter commenting from a personal/player perspective? I think its interesting to hear the rioters opinions! Even if you don't agree with them which can be said for any player posting an opinion!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CFA L2 Candidate

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAAND HES GONE View Post
In the post that had everyone QQing, Griftrix was offering irrelevant counterpoints, like the one I illustrated in my OP.

While he was just trying to illustrate the point that utility isn't ALWAYS greater than damage, people were frustrated.

So I'm using a simple example to show him why people respond negatively to what he says.
what a dumb example.