This is why people don't like Griftrix's responses:

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

No idea what people have with Grift. He seem like a nice guy to me and is a lot more active than most other Rioters.

fishnchipsmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
You pretty much got it here. I have no idea what's balanced or not balanced, or what design's intentions are, so I can't speak to those. But, there are so many discussions that are interesting to me on GD that I want to participate. I just present my limited knowledge and hope that people with more experience can fill out the gaps. So far I think it has worked well. I have seen some really great objective discussions on GD.
that's because you're not a designer, right?

Perfect Insanity

02-12-2013

Meh it's just that assumption that REDS KNOW IT ALL HURRRR.

Nobody knows what is on the balancing team's mind aside from themselves. I give them credit for trying. Wether or not we agree with those changes is a whole new story.

Overlord Hades

02-12-2013

griftrix if you remember me i just want you to know i still love you regardless of what anyone says

Adumu

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
That doesn't sound sneaky to you? I don't want to feel like I'm hiding from the community.

To be honest, being a Rioter probably places a sort of stigma onto your posts. A decent amount of people will criticize you just because you're a red, and others will agree for the same reason. Not everyone is like this, of course, but still.

OneVendetta

02-12-2013

I'm starting to wonder if this rioter is throwing himself under the bus to draw some attention off Yegg/New ranked system lolol

zlefin

02-12-2013

while i can understand people downvoting; I have to note how few people understand reason and formal logic, and can thus understand the point the op is trying to make properly.

AAAND HES GONE

02-12-2013

Guess I created the official Griftrix Lounge

Qutse

02-12-2013

The only answer I didn't like of his was this, and I paraphrase:

Original Poster: Power Creep (blah blah blah)
Giftrix: Aniva > Xerath /thread

My face: o.O

tempname950

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yknits View Post
that would be like asking ironstylus why did this champ get nerfed
asking morello why these champions cost this much to buy
asking griftrix why irelia was designed this way...oh wait we might of already covered this
It doesn't matter HOW stupid the others are... you are NOT going to change the world. End of story.

If you want to get something done, change the few, not the many.