New Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meadow

02-12-2013

Not forum lord, just senior member by posts count.

Inaccuracies as I've described is your "spam punisher" and "IP reward". So you think these both exists please enlighten me.

I've not said that the system is inferior, however the Tribunal is rather Crowd-sourced "judged by your peers" and the Player Support is known to be less lenient than the Tribunal with penalties.

Insulting my skill has nothing to do with what my points are, you fall very low if you go that way or you've run out of usefull arguments.

My arguments:

Spam punisher (inaccuracy by you)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...67879#34467879

IP reward removed (inaccuracy by you)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...86147#29186147

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

02-12-2013
26 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermadac View Post
You've noted that pre-chat logs, post-chat logs, and the Halls of Justice are not your top projects for The Tribunal. What is the top project for The Tribunal right now? Because i think the extra chat logs would be extremely helpful in showing player's true colors.
The player behavior team is focused on a variety of projects--we don't necessarily focus solely on Tribunal features. A part of the team is focused on delivering Tribunals to all international territories. A second part of the team is focusing on polish features and optimizations to the Tribunal. The rest of the player behavior team is working on projects that we aren't ready to discuss yet.

LordYamon

02-12-2013

"Insulting my skill has nothing to do with what my points are, you fall very low if you go that way or you've run out of useful arguments"

No I did that because you don't have an argument. LOL

And yes, spam punishing did happen, I know the person who organized it who lives in Stockholm. And an IP reward was very much a factor when this happened, otherwise it wouldn't of happened.

" Crowd-sourced blah blah blah " Yes the ip hungry mob is def the way to go.

Always trust the mob.

/facepalm

meadow

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYamon View Post
"Insulting my skill has nothing to do with what my points are, you fall very low if you go that way or you've run out of useful arguments"

No I did that because you don't have an argument. LOL

And yes, spam punishing did happen, I know the person who organized it who lives in Stockholm. And an IP reward was very much a factor when this happened, otherwise it wouldn't of happened.

" Crowd-sourced blah blah blah " Yes the ip hungry mob is def the way to go.

Always trust the mob.

/facepalm
Please review my two arguments, especially the link given about IP rewards not anymore given since September last year when the last IP rewards were given out for those who've done cases before the announcement was made.

I sincerly hope you will come back with a stronger reasoning then the weak repeated spam about the same dead subject.

meadow

02-12-2013

@ Lyte:

Can the link here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2411284 be updated with recent information regards the Tribunal also this part:

Quote:
[NEW] Why haven’t I received my IP, yet?
Tribunal IP rewards typically take 2 to 3 weeks to process, so it is possible your rewards are still collecting for the next batch process.
Since its clearly old now with no IP rewards anymore given out.

LordYamon

02-12-2013

Yes I'm aware that they fixed this. However:

The tribunal still does what the tribunal has always done.

It exploits addiction, and bans high elo players knowing they will purchase another account with more RP.

Often based off of nothing. Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop random punishing.

Think about that for a moment, soak it in, let it sink it.

Good, Now:

Please, Please explain this to me: What good is the tribunal. Go back to my original post. And then enlighten me on why it actually exists, tell me what it does.

Thank you.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013
27 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadow View Post
@ Lyte:

Can the link here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2411284 be updated with recent information regards the Tribunal also this part:

Since its clearly old now with no IP rewards anymore given out.
Doing it now.

Lyte

02-12-2013
28 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYamon View Post
Yes I'm aware that they fixed this. However:

The tribunal still does what the tribunal has always done.

It exploits addiction, and bans high elo players knowing they will purchase another account with more RP.

Often based off of nothing. Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop random punishing.

Think about that for a moment, soak it in, let it sink it.

Good, Now:

Please, Please explain this to me: What good is the tribunal. Go back to my original post. And then enlighten me on why it actually exists, tell me what it does.

Thank you.
1) The Tribunal doesn't just ban high Elo players. If you look across all bans, this is just false.

2) If you are banned by the Tribunal, we discourage players from making new accounts and we do not want you to spend anymore money.

3) Nothing is impossible.

Please keep your responses in this thread constructive instead of attacking other players.

LordYamon

02-12-2013

If I wasn't enraged with my performance at the end of a game, knowing the result of a report > ban for someone calling me a dork( accurate example of what happens 99% of the time, now that's some bad stuff. a lot of negative energy.), I don't think I would ever do it.

Edward Elrickk

02-12-2013

@Lyte any chance of getting my reform card? I still havent gotten an email from the time of my account's suspension, my threads have not been answered (but have been moved across boards) and my support ticket hasnt been answered yet