Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytus

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I have prepped concept art ready to be shown, I'm not sure specifically when or where it will be posted. I believe it's meant to be shown before PBE release, not 100% sure on that though.
Well when it is posted whether it be here or a new thread specifically for it, can you edit your first post in this thread so we don't have to go on a wild goose chase for it? It'd be very much appreciated since I check this thread pretty often.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-12-2013
55 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
I just need to know, how satisfying is her auto attack? On a scale of 1-10, 1 being Human form Elise and 10 being Darius.
Oh jeeze, asking the artist about mechanical flavor, this will end well..

That said, I find her auto attacks EXTREMELY satisfying. Some of that is animations and VFX, other parts of it are sound, crisp and snappy, and the other part, the novel part, is the special sauce that's a cornerstone of her auto attacks.

I'd rate her a 10 but that's me also being terrible at this game and squealing with joy when I effectively last hit one minion out of fifty.

Cindy The Hooker

02-12-2013

I really hope she gets revealed soon!

Izzabelle

02-12-2013

Quote:
squealing with joy when I effectively last hit one minion out of fifty.
video pls

Faptain Teemo

02-12-2013

NotBuzzJack

02-12-2013

Quote:
and squealing with joy when I effectively last hit one minion out of fifty.
I get that feeling when I try playing Dota 2.

Shinrasaa

02-12-2013

Quote:

That said, I find her auto attacks EXTREMELY satisfying. Some of that is animations and VFX, other parts of it are sound, crisp and snappy, and the other part, the novel part, is the special sauce that's a cornerstone of her auto attacks.

I'd rate her a 10 but that's me also being terrible at this game and squealing with joy when I effectively last hit one minion out of fifty.
Parrot, you should stream once Val and Quinn get released! Show us your lasthitting skills :P

Reset Button

02-12-2013

Quote:

Daedälus

02-12-2013

Oh almighty parrot what can you tell us about Valor most people want to know about Quinn but i want to know more about her companion. Is it a big bird.... little bird... what?

Neo Black Mage

02-12-2013

Yay! Information! :3