Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Guyovich

02-11-2013

Saving up my IP :x. Cant wait.

Kia Fleur

02-11-2013

Me too...6100 right now

Dr Guyovich

02-11-2013

Im at 3800. Gonna get there!

Kia Fleur

02-11-2013

Im so excited :3

moltres27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Riot you have hyped about Quinn, her introduction to the league is officially too OP. By any chance if Quinn is tad less then Great. people will hate her.

People have been to patient waiting for her, hope the fruit of patience is worth it. if she misses the mark, get ready for many hate posts. She has to be great...has to be...
her skills have to be great, he skins have to be great...and most importantly her login music has to be great

Hoodimin

02-11-2013

So uh, who was the assassin? Some nobody?

Luxieto

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwinds View Post
Great idea to introduce a new champion, love the lore and how you guys trying to interact with us as the champion is released!

The only concern I have is that after waiting, what it seems for ever, that hyped is slowly moving to irritation. Everyone loves to be teased, but after a while it's just not fun anymore.
yeah...but everyone's still funnagunnawunna buy her.
Also, maybe the fact that he's said NOTHING means that they're pushing for her release so it's all hard work and no forum play.

Carmilia

02-11-2013

I was excited at all. Now my hype just died from waiting, its been 2 long weeks already and it doesnt seem like she'll be revealed nor released anytime soon. Just blew my 8k IP on Orianna and Anivia. Might buy Quinn, but not from day one. Might well for the IP reduction.

Finch Toast

02-11-2013

6.9k so close x.x

Edit: Lets get to 800 upvotes guys. Then maybe we will get two more pages, maybe! ^^

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

02-11-2013
48 of 63 Riot Posts

Some quick context:

Initially today was supposed to be the last day of journal entries, but because of the sleuthing that uncovered the last 2 pages of the journal prematurely, obviously there wasn't anything to show today, that was all done on Friday.

That being said, we did not intend the time from the journal being fully released to her being available on PBE to be long.

Rest assured, Valor's scouting ahead, she's not far behind.