Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaenor

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post

I second this guy's motion, well played lore and art departments, and everyone else

Now, if I may be so bold, I'm a major lore enthusiast, and self-styled amateur wordsmith myself (purple prose OP). Is there any way a humble community member like me could get involved in the lore creation process? I'm sure there's copious amounts of grunt work to be done, surely a little outsourcing might be in order?

Also, @Parrot: Need. MOAR. TEASERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaenor View Post
I second this guy's motion, well played lore and art departments, and everyone else

Now, if I may be so bold, I'm a major lore enthusiast, and self-styled amateur wordsmith myself (purple prose OP). Is there any way a humble community member like me could get involved in the lore creation process? I'm sure there's copious amounts of grunt work to be done, surely a little outsourcing might be in order?

Also, @Parrot: Need. MOAR. TEASERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Your best bet is to just start writing. There is both a Lore Discussion forum and a Fan Fiction forum, both of which are eager for new, quality writing and discussion. I'm personally working on developing a theory as to what the League might look like in 1000 years, and there are any number of other topics you can write about or dig into.

And if you bait Rioters properly, you might be lucky enough to get one to post! It just takes determination and passion.

Riot is also looking for Creative Design interns (and possibly full time employees), you might want to see what's available.

NotBuzzJack

02-09-2013

I hope Quinn gets an art spotlight as part of her teaser. Last time we got such a thing was with Lulu.

Nagor

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltres27 View Post
C'mon you ripped off your own champions =Ashe hawk shot...same kinda skill
Who said she will have that kind of skill?

TheEnygma

02-09-2013

Quote:
C'mon you ripped off your own champions =Ashe hawk shot...same kinda skill
we have not one single clue about how her abilities work (or what she looks like for that matter) so maybe think before you say Riot ripped off their own stuff

moltres27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagor View Post
Who said she will have that kind of skill?
a bird leading the way...giving vision to an archer...

Nagor

02-09-2013

Quote:
Who said she was an archer

RiotRunaan

Writer

02-09-2013
38 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Similar theme, but the execution is very, very different--you'll see once you get a chance to play her! Brand and Annie are both fire mages, too, after all. Do they feel the same?

Nagor

02-09-2013

^

Solari Brigadier

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Similar theme, but the execution is very, very different--you'll see once you get a chance to play her! Brand and Annie are both fire mages, too, after all. Do they feel the same?
Graves, Miss Fortune, and Caitlyn all shoot guns, too.