Just say GG to our Chinese overlords.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukertin

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
And telling them this you think they'd change but instead they act offended and continue to fail.
Here's another immigrant story about a family friend: This guy came here, and on the plane ride over (a 16 hr trip mind you) he sat in his seat on the airplane crying to himself the entire ride because he literally spent all his money to get to America--all he had left was $25--and he had no idea how he was going to support his family.

20 years later he's better situated than 80% of all Americans, and he managed to send his daughter to 1) Johns Hopkins for college and 2) Duke for med school.

There are winners, and then there are losers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Know Better View Post
Yeah, right.
You're mad, please stop being mad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
And telling them this you think they'd change but instead they act offended and continue to fail.
And in reality he said nothing of merit...which seems to be his M.O. Stupid people making stupid points. If we want to by compare then Western Europe makes Americans look like crazy hard workers, why? Because economic situations modify what people are willing to do and when they retire. As economic's improve in China this is going to undermine their entire financial policy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
And in reality he said nothing of merit...which seems to be his M.O. Stupid people making stupid points. If we want to by compare then Western Europe makes Americans look like crazy hard workers, why? Because economic situations modify what people are willing to do and when they retire. As economic's improve in China this is going to undermine their entire financial policy
What he said held plenty of merit. If you have drive and will, you can obtain anything you want. If some filthy foriegner can do it in America, why can't Americans do it in America? Because of exactly what he said, most are lazy and whine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukertin

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
And in reality he said nothing of merit...which seems to be his M.O. Stupid people making stupid points. If we want to by compare then Western Europe makes Americans look like crazy hard workers, why? Because economic situations modify what people are willing to do and when they retire. As economic's improve in China this is going to undermine their entire financial policy
In reality I'm by far more intelligent than you. My post had nothing to do with anything you just said, further proving my point in this thread..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

It is all about motivation. People who are used to live in luxury will not be as willing to work in lesser conditions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukertin

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcadoda View Post
It is all about motivation. People who are used to live in luxury will not be as willing to work in lesser conditions.
Because the alternative, being an unemployed loser is more enticing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukertin View Post
In reality I'm by far more intelligent than you. My post had nothing to do with anything you just said, further proving my point in this thread..
You are probably one of the stupidest people I've ever wasted time on. I say probably because there is potential your just a troll who enjoys saying dumb **** for reactions.

As for your point, which has nothing to do with the thread but to insult Americans (cause haha thats funny and not at all what you expect to hear from dumb**** hipsters on forums in America. ). Yes motivation is important, but motivation is relative to success. Chinese people aren't any more driven than Americans, or anyone else in the world. There economic situation demands more work to achieve what most of the western world already has, however once they too achieve this...well look at third generation Asian Americans, most of them flunk math and **** up in college just like every white, mexican, and black American does.

Fundamentally, people work hard enough to achieve comfort. Once comfort is achieved very few people (of any race or nationality ) press to work harder. History shows this on both a micro and macro level, and among psychologists its pretty well known.

Now, stop saying dumb **** things mmmk?

Edited in a legitmate argument, cause why not waste my time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukertin

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
You are probably one of the stupidest people I've ever wasted time on. I say probably because there is potential your just a troll who enjoys saying dumb **** for reactions.
Ok dumb****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

02-08-2013

Although I agree that Americans are lazy and useless, I've heard far different accounts on the living conditions in China.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lukertin

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
You are probably one of the stupidest people I've ever wasted time on. I say probably because there is potential your just a troll who enjoys saying dumb **** for reactions.

As for your point, which has nothing to do with the thread but to insult Americans (cause haha thats funny and not at all what you expect to hear from dumb**** hipsters on forums in America. ). Yes motivation is important, but motivation is relative to success. Chinese people aren't any more driven than Americans, or anyone else in the world. There economic situation demands more work to achieve what most of the western world already has, however once they too achieve this...well look at third generation Asian Americans, most of them flunk math and **** up in college just like every white, mexican, and black American does.

Fundamentally, people work hard enough to achieve comfort. Once comfort is achieved very few people (of any race or nationality ) press to work harder. History shows this on both a micro and macro level, and among psychologists its pretty well known.

Now, stop saying dumb **** things mmmk?

Edited in a legitmate argument, cause why not waste my time.
lol look at this derpface