A cheat code to bronze-gold and how you can abuse it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanamiya

02-07-2013

This is not a light read ^.^

I'm going to start off by saying it is currently 2/7/13 and any of these 'cheats' could get patched at anytime in the future.
Also all these super secret cheats take 2 people. So if you don't have a reliable partner to duo queue with you best find one quick to take advantage of this before Riot fixes it!

Alright. So if you guys are still reading this it's probably because you want to advance and you're having trouble! Well i'm here to help. I'm going to whip up a sort of TLDR right now to give the people who are just curious a break from the wall of text that will follow.
\/tldr kinda\/
Step 1: Have a reliable duo queue partner
Step 2: Duo bot playing Xin Zhao + Jarvan IV
Step 3: Profit
note: If bot lane is not possible due to champion select difficulties there are other scumbag cheating duo queue combos I know of but i'm going to refrain from investing time posting them here before I see how GD receives this thread.

Now i'll explain in some detail why this scumbag cheating tactic is so effective and how to implement it.

The bot lane terror: Jarzhao the xinth
The lack of an ad carry is indubitably against the current 'meta' and so you will get flamed and called trolls by the meta sheep who don't understand the meta and why it exists. This is okay because with this lane the enemy ad carry will have zero gold and do less for the enemy team than their support.
Now as for why the lane combo is so devastating.
1. They both have slows
2. They both have % armor shred
3. They both have knock ups
4. They both have gap closers
5. Xin gets bonus attack speed and armor from J4's flag
6. 1-5 are extremely easy to be applied and used in a skirmish
7. Tons of Damage
8. Both Demacian

Preparing for the lane:

Take Flash and Ignite on Jarvan and Flash Exhaust on Xin

9/21/0 Masteries on both

Ideal runes for this lane for both:
8 x Greater Marks of Armor Pen
1 x Greater Mark of Attack Damage
9 x Greater Seals of Armor
9 x Greater Glyph of Magic Resist (or scaling)
3 x Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
total: 7.7 phys dmg, 10 armor pen, 13 armor, 12 magic resist

Xin Zhao starts with: Rejuv beads, 2 Sight Wards, and the rest potions
J4 starts with: Cloth + 5 pots

Playing the lane:

Jarvan starts Q, Xin starts E. Xin's 2 sight wards are to be used at appropriate times at tri bush and dragon. CS is shared. Xin last hits all melee minions and Jarvan gets every ranged and cannon minion. Jarvan last hits the ranged minions because it puts him closer to engage on the enemy adc. When either engages the other needs to follow up fast and hard. Any engagement will usually result in the enemy using flash. The goal is to engage as much as possible on the enemy adc and support so long as jungle pressure allows. It's very very hard to lose the lane 2v2 so all you really have to do is be smart and look for good engagements. That's it!

oh and some basic core item builds
Jarvan: black cleaver and warmogs
Xin: Locket of the Iron Solari and Sunfire Cape

There is alot more to say about this lane and why it is so gosu but i'm getting tired of typing and I want to start my stream soon.

Roku66

02-07-2013

I still think support adc is better in the long run. Sure a kill lane bot is fine trying to get some early game kills. But an adc scales so well into late game and is kind of needed atm. This may work wonders in like bronze level games.

Xenîth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Leona J4 works really well to....

Scary well for early game.

Atreiyu

02-07-2013

Doubt bronze players can be coordinated enough to pull it off

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain Gretzky View Post
Step 1: Have a reliable duo queue partner
I think I just found your secret.

Hanamiya

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku66 View Post
I still think support adc is better in the long run. Sure a kill lane bot is fine trying to get some early game kills. But an adc scales so well into late game and is kind of needed atm. This may work wonders in like bronze level games.
That's just it. The adc won't scale into late game because they will be so incredibly shut down. This isn't a kill lane. It's a control and punish lane. It forces extra pressure from either mid or jungle

Hanamiya

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
Doubt bronze players can be coordinated enough to pull it off
all you have to do is go ham and use your spells on who ever is closest. It's very simple to actually perform and thats why I thought i'd share it with gd

Gardonazorph

02-07-2013

I have seen it work... in normals. Not sure how well it would go over in ranked

Hanamiya

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardonazorph View Post
I have seen it work... in normals. Not sure how well it would go over in ranked
The only difficulty I see are the people who are afraid of change and not having an ADC

Morgan FreeFarm

02-07-2013

I can vouch for this cheat code. I used it to carry friends on my main. I play J4, I tell them to play XZ cause he is easier. Carried so many friends from bronze elo to gold with this.