Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesias View Post
Why can't we have a "bad" Demacian?
Well, Vayne's batman, so technically the Demacian government might not like her.

Fiora has like seven chips on her shoulder.

Although it is quite true, there aren't many if any hardline Demacian 'Radicals', or perhaps those who take "justice" to mean a more backstabbing and bloody memento method. (Gogo Demacian assassin!)

LonelyLiamNeeson

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Demacian justice does not cower in the face of growing darkness. Demacian justice does not bow its head to the tyranny of cruel nations. Demacian justice does not flinch when challenged by overwhelming odds and forces unimaginable.

No—as evil casts it shadow over Valoran, Demacian justice rises above it. Embracing the new and the old, with vigilance and honor, Demacian justice takes wing.
New and improved Eagle Rider/ Pet Champion concept?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

02-07-2013
9 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Entropy View Post
Demacian Justice does not hide! It is nurtured in the pure light of the sun just like the brush. Why else do you think Garen’s always going on about the “Fields of Justice”?
I thought he just really liked Weeds.

Ransom

Creative Designer

02-07-2013
10 of 63 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salenar View Post
@Ransom.

Can I ask what you do at Riot? I have been think of applying and wondered what a creative desinger actually does.
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell Runaan what a good job I'm doing so Runaan'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I write that upcoming introductory post.

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I simply love it! a new Demacian! plz do it in style so it replaces Xin! :3 would love to have a full demacian team without havin a Xin xao!

Zerglinator

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hi! I guess I should write an introductory post at some point (I've been here for nine months or so), but I spent my first six months at Riot pitching new champions; I helped pitch a run of about ten champs that began with Zed. Nowadays, I work on champion biographies, voiceover scripts, and tooltips.

Of all the champions I've helped pitch, I definitely have a fondness for the female champs: Vi, Quinn, and a couple more that have yet to see release. Vi and Quinn in particular borrow a lot from my personal inspirations.

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell her what a good job I'm doing so she'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.
Runaan pls don't fire Ransom.

Ecclesias

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
Well, Vayne's batman, so technically the Demacian government might not like her.

Fiora has like seven chips on her shoulder.

Although it is quite true, there aren't many if any hardline Demacian 'Radicals', or perhaps those who take "justice" to mean a more backstabbing and bloody memento method. (Gogo Demacian assassin!)

Indeed. But we don't really see Demacia dark side play off in the game. AFAIK (if we ignore outside stuff like Judgements and JoJs) Lux is just a perky girl and Vayne is a little more paranoid sounding Batman at worst, unlike the obviously evil/bad...well, every Noxian champ. Fiora is actually the ones that comes off as the most "negative" of the 3 and I think that snootiness is the way for a "bad" Demacian champion. Someone so set in the Demacian ways that is actually harmful yet is still loved by the masses. Some sort of politician or noble perhaps.

For a Noxian "good" champ I could see a "decent bussinessmen" type of character. Not above stepping over others (as required by Noxian society) but not particulary joyous or happy of the Noxian darwinst way

Alphascrub

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I thought he just really liked Weeds.

He just likes to protect our land!

Not that a bug like you would understand that. XD

Gespens

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

I also work really, really hard so Runaan doesn't fire me! Please tell her what a good job I'm doing so she'll let me go home before midnight!

I'll give a full rundown of my story when I in that upcoming introductory post.
Runaan is a woman?

Slope

02-07-2013

Val Quinn.... PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!