Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMTOOJUICY

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephen View Post
O.o by gawd you are right. so Val is the bird that sits on the blimp! we have solved it!
a sentient blimp would also create a potential love triangle along with blitzkrank and orianna.

02-07-2013

Demacian Justice is always right. No one can stand in Garens way.

Luxieto

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixia View Post
Overall, very cool teaser, but my first instinct is to question: Isn't this kind of Vayne's shtick? That being a Demacian who works a bit more out of the box in her methods, but ultimately still serves Demacia's goals? Cool either way.
I feel as if she doesn't exactly go outside of the rules, but she isn't blindsided by the fact that Demacian Standards are a farce

Salenar

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
I really hope she catches the assassin. The streets of Demacia feel so much less safe with hooligans and ruffians running about unchecked.
@Ransom.

Can I ask what you do at Riot? I have been think of applying and wondered what a creative desinger actually does.

Mogidishu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

this is really exciting cant wait to see what other spoilers in the lore department unfurl for us in the future.

keep em coming parrot

would be kinda cool if it was like an anti swain... but a parrot...

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Valor is the only ally she needs.
GUYS l FOUND VAL

SNEAKY Iron Stylus YOU LOSE THIS ROUND

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOGM

Attachment 609066

kjj92

02-07-2013

yea a demacian champion after 4 demacian skins, more like "noxus needs heroes"

Cuth

02-07-2013

Sounds like a Demacian version of Riven.

Furious John

02-07-2013

I was having a miserable day 'til I came home and read this. Funny how being suddenly excited about a champion - the first in over a YEAR - can perk you right up.

I do have a....concern, though.
The main feature all of the Demacian champions have in common is a playstyle that lends itself to suddenly committing instead of skirting the edges of combat. J4 literally dives into the action, Garen pops his shield and goes spinning into a crowd of enemies, and even lux with her passive works best for short-range play. Galio, Shyvanna, Poppy, Xin....all strong initiators.

But with Quinn likely to be an AD Carry, will she display the same kind of front-line mentality as the rest?

Katic

02-07-2013

Oh my god this was the coolest champ sneak peak you guys have done. Keep up with the intrigue!