@IronStylus, A New Puzzle for Us?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

First post updated! Scouring the journal pages for any additional hints now.

Zerglinator

02-07-2013

Something I find noteworthy: She apparently keeps a journal. She takes notes and knows the style of Talon, and immediately knows he's the wrong person. On top of that, she's got very nice penmanship AND artistic skills.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Something I find noteworthy: She apparently keeps a journal. She takes notes and knows the style of Talon, and immediately knows he's the wrong person. On top of that, she's got very nice penmanship AND artistic skills.
If Leona was IS's wife, Quinn is the female version of IS.

Also, davin hinted that Quinn won't be getting along well with Garen. Possible hidden passive/interaction?

What I'm really hoping is that Quinn's journal becomes a recurring outlet for new and better Lore in the LoL universe. There's so much potential here and there have been hints about new Lore initiatives for so long...

Absolute 42

02-07-2013

Hey Solari, if you're still reading these, check out my post on the very bottom of page 29. It has links to my thread, which has some info that you might want to include on the front page. Just more circumstantial evidence from reds/changes that haven't been mentioned yet.

Solari Brigadier

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute 42 View Post
Hey Solari, if you're still reading these, check out my post on the very bottom of page 29. It has links to my thread, which has some info that you might want to include on the front page. Just more circumstantial evidence from reds/changes that haven't been mentioned yet.
I can't believe I overlooked this! Dunno how that happened.

Really interesting thoughts, and I think you might definitely be onto something. Having an ADC with pet-based abilities or even basic pet control mechanics would have a high skill barrier, but I'm really intrigued now.

Absolute 42

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
I can't believe I overlooked this! Dunno how that happened.

Really interesting thoughts, and I think you might definitely be onto something. Having an ADC with pet-based abilities or even basic pet control mechanics would have a high skill barrier, but I'm really intrigued now.
Yep! My evidence doesn't link the pet-based champ with Ironstylus' champ definitively, but all the pieces are there for it

Solari Brigadier

02-07-2013

Also, just throwing it out there, but...

Harley Quinn skin.

This needs to happen.

@IronStylus I know you're still lurking.

pls

Luxieto

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Thoughtful notes run along thumbed-through pages.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&d=1360264878
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3&d=1360264865
these pages?

Solari Brigadier

02-07-2013

That's what I'm assuming. I'm wondering if there will be more journal pages released before Quinn's reveal.

Zerglinator

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
That's what I'm assuming. I'm wondering if there will be more journal pages released before Quinn's reveal.
Looking over clues again, IronStylus KEEPS referencing writing. This journal's going to be way more important than I first thought...