Demacia Needs Heroes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ransom

Creative Designer

02-07-2013
4 of 63 Riot Posts

I really hope she catches the assassin. The streets of Demacia feel so much less safe with hooligans and ruffians running about unchecked.

Khobahi

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Instinct View Post
With all the new Noxian/Demacian champions we have now, will we ever be seeing another Demacia vs Noxus grudge match like the one done a long time ago (I think season 1?)

Upvote if you're interested in this, and maybe we can get a red reply.
Demacia and Noxus have always had a thing against each other (going back to the formation of the crystal skar)

The grudge you are thinking about was noxus vs ionia though i believe.

CorruptDictator

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Instinct View Post
With all the new Noxian/Demacian champions we have now, will we ever be seeing another Demacia vs Noxus grudge match like the one done a long time ago (I think season 1?)

Upvote if you're interested in this, and maybe we can get a red reply.
I would love to see a lore centric match again, although it will require a lot more setup than what we have now. The previous match you are referring to was to determine the freedom of Ionia lore wire.

thumbnail9

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephen View Post
Everything under the sun has been done at one point or time in another.
I know that, but it seems like its already been done in league. One can not get excited, from some scurbles.

Ding an Sich

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephen View Post
It has always been about Justice, but your eyes had been to blind to see that before now
- Lee Sin
No I wasn't blind, just my massive chin made it hard to look below myself.

TheEnygma

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Savik View Post
Can she not be another rebel who plays by nobody's rules but her own? Because we kinda just got Vi.......

I mean, I like the idea of a rogue demacian agent, but these Riot posts make her sound like Vi's demacian cousin.
There's different ways of looking at a rebel archetype. On one hand you have the lighthearted type where she jokes, spits, spouts one-liners and not caring for authority.

Then you have something more along the lines of Batman, fights for justice and peace while being dark and brooding.......hey what a minute. Did IronStylus just create Batman?!

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakabiel View Post
I'm stoked for Quinn and Valor - did anyone notice the feather pen at top of the image and then the pen tip of the other one looks like a bird/Demacia symbol?
The thing at the bottom of the second image is not a pen. She is using a charcoal writing tool.

That is an arrow.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Savik View Post
Can she not be another rebel who plays by nobody's rules but her own? Because we kinda just got Vi.......

I mean, I like the idea of a rogue demacian agent, but these Riot posts make her sound like Vi's demacian cousin.
See, I don't actually agree with the idea that Quinn is a rebel. She's certainly skeptical of the King's orders, but instead of just acting on her own she consulted with both j4 and Garen. Definitely not rebel.

Torchlight

02-07-2013

Alphabet filler and female adc and dislikes garen. Here my money
Also, in the second note it said Val doesn't respect him. New champion soon to come?

ArmySquirrel

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus
One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash.
I know not what you mean. An army cannot go everywhere? There are places where swords cannot clash? What about spears?
- Pantheon and co.