Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zinganza

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guges View Post
11:59 what time zone?
^ I'd like to know this too please

xSteff

02-07-2013

I'm running very tight on time for this contest. I only found out about it 1 week ago, I've been putting in all my efforts and time into this. It would be a shame if there was a misunderstanding in time zones, so, for us all who are running late, can you please provide a countdown to be exactly sure how much time there is? That would be very nice. Sorry if it's an inconvenience. I will submit a "secure" entry soon, but I don't want me final entry to go to waste. ^^

Zatie

02-07-2013

Here is my pic
http://zatiegates.deviantart.com/#/d5u4lvw

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

02-07-2013
21 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guges View Post
11:59 what time zone?
Pacific time!

LemonFreak

02-07-2013

I'm not a big artist, this is my first digi-art draw but I just had to enter this competition cause I love this idea so much! Enjoy watch how Ahri using her beauty and cuteness for prepare to the season 3 :P

Good Luck everyone, the level of the draws here really high http://i50.tinypic.com/210c1nr.jpg

BlackKnight2k

02-07-2013

Found out about this contest too late. I don't believe I can finish in time. Wish they had ran the contest a little longer. You guys at Riot should give us another week. Three weeks seems like a short time to run a contest. =P

BlackKnight2k

02-07-2013

Looks like I won't have enough time to finish my piece. Three weeks seems like a short time to run a contest. They should extend the deadline another week =P Hey one can hope =)

Dhajbogg

02-07-2013

Here's my entry of Darius with a Ravenous Hydra.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ps7e84de32.jpg

Killfear

02-07-2013

There's some great work being posted!
I can't imagine everyone who is submitting is posting here... and I believe we are going to have a vote for public picked winners as well?
How soon will there be a full gallery of everyone's work?

Awesome contest, RIOT!

Måk?

02-07-2013

lol well I I'm not a computer artist, but my pic is of nasus practicing the jung with the hunters machete... I spent a lot of time on this... I don't know how the pros do it... but I'm in it for the teemo hat! I haven't done art for showing and my hubby talked me into it... its really unnerving especially sense I have made one digi picture in my entire life. I hope we all win! I really like everyones pictures.