Bronze II - I flame too much... Need help

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OwnageWalrus

02-07-2013

i just got my first warning two weeks ago for flaming and so i have been trying to tone it down. its just discouraging when youre a 11-5 xin with wriggles sunfire warmogs and brutalizer and your team cant do anything in teamfights.

fighting rabbit

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilencedSummoner View Post
u think bronze 2 is elo hell?!

i started in 5!
walrus, add me im on my way out of elo hell tonight. im up for promotion from bronze II to bronze I. i need a good duo partner

Invo347

02-07-2013

It happens to all of us. All you can do is try to think positive and play your absolute best. You'll get out of bronze eventually. After a 10-0 streak in my placements, I started in Silver 1 this season and now I'm in Silver 4, because I get a lot of teams that don't take responsibility for their own mistakes and end up throwing away our chances.

Don't play angry. If you play angry, you definitely won't win.

fighting rabbit

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invo347 View Post
It happens to all of us. All you can do is try to think positive and play your absolute best. You'll get out of bronze eventually. After a 10-0 streak in my placements, I started in Silver 1 this season and now I'm in Silver 4, because I get a lot of teams that don't take responsibility for their own mistakes and end up throwing away our chances.

Don't play angry. If you play angry, you definitely won't win.
Very true on the angry thing

Dunk Like Jordan

02-07-2013

There is no elo hell, its you

fighting rabbit

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk Like Jordan View Post
There is no elo hell, its you
yeah there is

SilencedSummoner

02-07-2013

add me too. ive been moving up pretty consistently in the bronze division. am like 12-4 or something for the season

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-07-2013
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Instead of trying to play well, make your goal to help your team play well. You can carry by encouraging sticking together, suggesting item builds, warding FOR other lanes, pinging retreats, calling MIAs for other lanes, warding the enemy jungle, etc.

There are lots of things you can do to elevate your teammates. If you make this your play goal, instead of only playing well yourself, you may fair better.

Also, don't rage. You actually have to hit a lot of keys to rage at someone. There are many chances for you to hit backspace instead of enter. The account you save may be your own.

Caosso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

silver 4 is not different

4Touchdowns1Game

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Instead of trying to play well, make your goal to help your team play well. You can carry by encouraging sticking together, suggesting item builds, warding FOR other lanes, pinging retreats, calling MIAs for other lanes, warding the enemy jungle, etc.
Doing those things will get you flamed at and reported at least 80% of the time even if you do it in the most polite and friendly way, from my experience.

123456 ... 9