Why do I lose LP when someone on my team rage quits?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johnmollb

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
Are you willing to give up your LP when an opponent leaves? Because, unless you're leaving, opponents leave more than teammates. (4/9 team, 5/9 opponents).
I see your logic, but that doesn't really change anything. Yes, I am willing to give up LP when opponents leave. I know I don't deserve the win if they D/C. Idk, it makes a lot of sense to me.

Chasing Ghosts

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybay123 View Post
chasing you've clearing never been playing the bronze league, you wouldn't make comments like that if you knew how it's still broken

i am currently a bronze, and infact have been demoted. i have my issues with the new ranking system, as does most ppl, but i dont believe this solution works.

Arcticfury

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmollb View Post
I see your logic, but that doesn't really change anything. Yes, I am willing to give up LP when opponents leave. I know I don't deserve the win if they D/C. Idk, it makes a lot of sense to me.
You do realize that you'd be giving up more wins than losses? Given that you play enough games.

I understand the frustration, and I share it, but the solutions in this forum won't work. They may take away one symptom, but the problem remains and new symptoms will emerge.