New Free Champion Rotation (Season Three: Week 1)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TittySprinklesJr

02-06-2013

The amount of old splashes........

is....

aching.......me......

PVPRO Bigg

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKickzZ4 View Post
Nice i finally get to try ryze thanks riot
you're kidding right? ryze is 450 why would you even need to wait and try a champ that cheap.

Realityx3

02-06-2013

Dear Riotgamesinc,

It would be pretty good if you choose Rengar as one of the discounted Champion for next week?

Thank you for reading, Realityx3

Farranor

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Nicasante View Post
Howdy yall...let me preface this by saying I'm not the biggest poster on the boards (I know I won't keep up with it well enough) and I"m not the oldest league member (started the week Draven came out), but since I've started playing there are 3 champions that I've never seen in rotation. I don't want to negatively criticize the process, but perhaps adding a system where champions earn more percentages to be on rotation the longer they're out of it would be in order. I'm interested in playing 2 of these 3 champs (the third I bought cause I'm a support main and didn't feel like waiting). What are they? Trundle, Karma, and Cassiopia. Now...Karma might have been on rotation, my memory ain't that good but I've never seen the other two. Anyway, hey Riot: I got an idea in here if you like it, and also consider this a request to throw these guys on rotation for a week. I'd like to try em.
Karma has been specifically removed from the rotation because she is broken. Sometimes she's OP, sometimes she's useless. She's in line for a rework. Trundle has not been removed like this, but he's also probably up for a rework, so that might be why he hasn't appeared in a while. As for Cass... I have no idea.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...mpion_rotation

Deltagrizz

02-06-2013

Watch my ranked game and you will see how op kha zix and xin zhao are both overpowered you can watch they are tanky and they can also burst you down if you get charged by them. No one can escape from them they have slows and then if they get tanky you cant even kill them. Even if you got a thornmail and 4 warmogs they could still kill you before you could kill one of them in a 1v1. Cho gath is also overpowered with his feasts he gains to much armor, magic resist and health from it he can build straight ap and he will be the tank of the team and kill you. All 3 of those champions are so op they dont have a counter. Those are the ones that can feed throughout the game and still end of being fed at the end of the game. NERF those champions they are way to over powered!

KINGKARTIK

02-06-2013

uhmm i need to try more of the 6300

Crazypokermonkey

02-07-2013

plz roit staff i want to try fizz out
thx ether way

Dumseker

02-07-2013

Ew we need better like Darius, Ezreal , Darius , Draven , Teemo champs like that.

Weedial

02-07-2013

Xin and Amumu free? Oh lawrd

Ban Lebroken

02-07-2013

NAUT so bad... hehehehe