List Them - Overly Nerfed Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyJunglesShaco

02-06-2013

Lets compile a list of champions who were nerfed beyond well, mostly being viable.

Alvan Yakatori

02-06-2013

Lets start with GP because i use to dominate but with the new items and gone items i cant get the hang of him anymore and lose top lane to garen, dar, and other camps.

A Pillòw

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvan Yakatori View Post
Lets start with GP because i use to dominate but with the new items and gone items i cant get the hang of him anymore and lose top lane to garen, dar, and other camps.
Get that damn Static Shiv, it's chain lightning can crit also! GP starts rolling everything with just his little pistol.

ICantPauseItMom

02-06-2013

Siver, Jenna, Trist, Soraka, anni, KARMA!!!, heimer, ash... cant think of much atm

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Rengar, Jayce, Vlad, Alistar, Mundo, Darius, Jax, Maokai, Warwick, Veigar, Galio, Nidalee, Volibear

The list could go on.

All of which were nerf'd simply because people were QQing like lil' *****es about specific builds or just flat out couldn't use proper strategy to play properly and win....

Drjonezsauce

02-06-2013

^ umm welcome to online gaming that is controlled by people who really don't have any idea on how to balance a game. Instead of even trying to balance it they just come out with a new champ that is automatically OP

ZachTheApathetic

02-06-2013

Rengar, Syndra, Veigar, Karma,

zealk

02-06-2013

Urgot

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

AP Alistar

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-06-2013

I sure wish Soraka and Janna would get some love.