Graves range too short

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abyssalxone

02-06-2013

Graves is strong as he is, the short range suits his theme and play style he doesn't need a range buff.

Acanthus

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feefeekiller View Post
His Q has a lot of range on it and is a significant part of his damage, and his E teleports him like, 8 miles. If you don't like being close to the action, Ez can take you out of there like a boss and still do a lot of damage from afar.
Ez's mystic shot is 1100 units. Buckshot is 950 units and has 3 projectiles. In addition, Graves has a dash that moves him 425 units compared to Ez's 475 units.

So... what were you saying Graves lacks?

Feefeekiller

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticSage View Post
Ez's mystic shot is 1100 units. Buckshot is 950 units and has 3 projectiles. In addition, Graves has a dash that moves him 425 units compared to Ez's 475 units.

So... what were you saying Graves lacks?
I'm not saying he lacks anything. He's a different champ with a different style. The thread-owner seems to not like in-your-face ADC's, so Ez might be a good fit for him.

Akrillo

02-06-2013

I dont know why you guys keep bringing this in your face thing up after laning phase your playing defensively your not dashing to anyone and buckshotting them in the face. Feefeekiller you are right with a good initiate and support he can do well in teamfights.

Acanthus

02-06-2013

You don't have to hit a person with all 3 projectiles to deal damage (they, in fact, do less damage per projectle anyway). 950 range is pretty decent for what essentially are 3 penetrating linear skillshots in one ability. You don't have to get in someone's face to hurt them in the slightest. I'm always attacking from my max auto-attack range when possible and only ever jump to point blank range if an important squishy is out of position since Graves has really strong burst, and even then, I would only do it as long as I was only in range of my target and 1 other person max.

Akrillo

02-06-2013

Thats my point your not playing Graves as an in Your face style ADC as everyone keeps saying. You play him defensively and stay at Max range like all the other ranged ADCs. So if your forced to play him like the rest of the ranged why is he missing 25 or more range. Im not saying hes weak or Up in any way hes quite balanced i just dont get why his range is shorter than the others for no reason.

Feefeekiller

02-06-2013

He's using a shotgun.

Akrillo

02-06-2013

Modified Shotgun :O

Wrath of Sekhmet

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilis View Post
Thats my point your not playing Graves as an in Your face style ADC as everyone keeps saying. You play him defensively and stay at Max range like all the other ranged ADCs. So if your forced to play him like the rest of the ranged why is he missing 25 or more range. Im not saying hes weak or Up in any way hes quite balanced i just dont get why his range is shorter than the others for no reason.
Because he has more defense, an escape and plenty of damage. Look at Vayne for comparison; she's short range too, but Graves is much tougher.

Feefeekiller

02-06-2013

Still a shotgun