Knockback & Knockup changes this patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wakeyg

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I heard you just got promoted internally to "Xelnath, the Wizardlock, right hand of the 7th order of the obsidian darkfire witchlords".

At least, that's what your title in outlook seems to be. Can you comment? Will you be moving off of this thread, and onto soul collection, or what?

I hear the designs team messed up hard with the new lux skin. I hear her spells are so hard to see it catches you out

GoodwicK

02-05-2013

there are two rules about janna tornado, the first rule about janna tornado is we do not talk about janna tornado

the second rulea bout janna tornado is we do not talk about janna tornado!

nomadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

A wild Zileas appears.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

02-05-2013
20 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
I heard you just got promoted internally to "Xelnath, the Wizardlock, right hand of the 7th order of the obsidian darkfire witchlords".

At least, that's what your title in outlook seems to be. Can you comment? Will you be moving off of this thread, and onto soul collection, or what?
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the Darkfire Initiates. Surely, if such a group existed, with me as their right hand, I would be indulging in wine and women like you, Lord Zileas.

BooleanCube

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zileas View Post
i heard you just got promoted internally to "xelnath, the witchalok, right hand of the 7th order of the obsidian darkfire witchaloks".

ftfy

Shaiandra

02-05-2013

Quote:

Promoted internally, or infernally?

Mega Blunt

02-05-2013

if you was to reduce knockups and knockbacks the only way i could see it working is giving some items a separate tenacity of weight since if your heavier you would be harder to knock up/back but then with that logic yordles should be knocked super high and fully stacked cho and gragas would be immovable objects so it would make more sense to give every champ a weight value for how far they can be knocked which would just get really messy or maybe just make anti gravity items and jetpack and everyone can fly XD

Grey Wolf

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the Darkfire Initiates. Surely, if such a group existed, with me as their right hand, I would be indulging in wine and women like you, Lord Zileas.
Wait, Zileas is a woman?

Xelnath

Systems Designer

02-05-2013
21 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooleanCube View Post
ftfy
*narrow eyes*

This one knows too much.

Ricky Rio

02-05-2013

Well I think instead of making tenacity affect knock ups It may be more interesting to make a new defensive item for people who need to not be out of position (carries, supports, burst mages?) the first thing that came to my mind was

Hextech Lodestone

Knockup effects instead stun for half their duration (not affected by Tenacity)
Pull effects reduced by half (ie Blitz pull, Darius pull, only move you half the distance they would normally)

although I have no idea what it should build out off but I feel it shouldn't be super early game. perhaps the 10-15 minute mark if you rush it, say a 1700-2500 gold item

(edit: oh god you cant move/peel a singed off your team if he has something like this)