Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

@Laminis Tigris
You really like assassins eh?
Seems a tricky player.

Valkorn DoA

02-02-2013

@Astral Yorae

9/10 games won, and you seem to do well in all of them. (I'll ignore the 1/5 one with Trynda in the bot game, though =P )

Why build Leona so non-tanky? If she doesn't have a lot of defense, she'll die every time she engages.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

#### SKIP ME ####

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkorn DoA View Post
Why build Leona so non-tanky? If she doesn't have a lot of defense, she'll die every time she engages.
I build her based on situation. She gains a massive Armor and MR from her W (skill I max 1st), So, early to mid game I am usually good with HP and some utility. Adaptation is the key. Check Sona's items :P

P.S.: Man, Swain bot screws trynda pretty hard. Lol.

#### SKIP ME ####

PinkuRocket

02-02-2013

^Wonderful support games! You should try out Nami and Lulu too ;D -biased-
Even the jungler and mid game you did great, keep up the good work!

@Valkorn DoA - Something tells me you main Lux lol, you do very well with her; haha nice rushed LichBane lol XDyou got fed there buddy :3

Holodomor

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkuRocket View Post
^Wonderful support games! You should try out Nami and Lulu too ;D -biased-
Even the jungler and mid game you did great, keep up the good work!

@Valkorn DoA - Something tells me you main Lux lol, you do very well with her; haha nice rushed LichBane lol XDyou got fed there buddy :3
You seem to be kicking ass at support, you build great and have tons of assists. Wish I played with supports like you more often.

Edit: Just a heads up, my most current games are not showing up. I just so happened to be on a major losing streak last week.

MalevolentLemons

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holodomor View Post
You seem to be kicking ass at support, you build great and have tons of assists. Wish I played with supports like you more often.

Edit: Just a heads up, my most current games are not showing up. I just so happened to be on a major losing streak last week.
Ah ok, I wasn't really sure how to rate your match history. It's full of games you did pretty good on followed with games you didn't do so well on. Can't comment on your builds because they seem fine and you have a couple proving grounds games. I guess all I can really say is as fid you need to mix in some hp a bit earlier so you don't die so easily. Perhaps a kindlegem after philo stone and sight stone?

Astral Yorae

02-03-2013

@MalevolentLemons
Whoa a Rumble player! And you did nicely on these.
And it looks like you love Corki eh? Seems to be the kind of carry any supports would like to babysit.

Just Call Me God

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Yorae View Post
@MalevolentLemons
Whoa a Rumble player! And you did nicely on these.
And it looks like you love Corki eh? Seems to be the kind of carry any supports would like to babysit.
Well played support and sick karma in Twisted Treeline (Gotta check it our heh)

BeatRushVII

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adencor View Post
Well played support and sick karma in Twisted Treeline (Gotta check it our heh)
Looks like you've been having some mixed ranked results, no real "Overtly bad" games among them though, looks like your losses were close calls. Shame to do that well with annie and still lose T.T

Kendralys

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
Looks like you've been having some mixed ranked results, no real "Overtly bad" games among them though, looks like your losses were close calls. Shame to do that well with annie and still lose T.T
Looks like you're having a rough time in Solo Queue. Try playing a role that you can carry yourself with. It's hard to do that as a support.