Dear Riot, I know Season 3 is here.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blufffy

02-05-2013

I really don't care who will rise, and that's some really cool art you have there.

But I want to spectate games again. It's what keeps me sane at work. Thanks.

Foxfire Ahri

02-05-2013

bump

common source

02-05-2013

I felt this way when they had the IEM Katowice advertisement up, too. I understand that it's healthy for the company to promote events and such, but is it too much to ask for a little tab or pop-out or something?

It's good to know what's going on with the adverts, but I want to be able to spectate games, too!

Shadowed Ruby

02-05-2013

This is also a huge source of frustration for me too. I really, really want to watch people play, it's how I learn new characters outside of going 30/0 in easy bots. You get to see naunces and understand pvp flow .

Shadowed Ruby

02-05-2013

bump

Blufffy

02-05-2013

Ty for bumps guys, riot streams pls

Ralik098

02-05-2013

Add the ability to spectate people who are in challenger tier when they are playing a ranked game please.

Fear The Cactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I am unable to bump this enough. I've been thinking it for a few days and decided I'd see if anyone else is feeling similar, and surely enough here it is! Bump bump bump it up!

Blufffy

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear The Cactus View Post
I am unable to bump this enough. I've been thinking it for a few days and decided I'd see if anyone else is feeling similar, and surely enough here it is! Bump bump bump it up!
Usually the art only lasts a day or two when there's an event but this has been here for a while. Maybe an option to switch in between the art and the spectate games? That would be cool riot (wink wink)

kjj92

02-05-2013

Bump