Miss Fortune Pinup of sorts :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oriors

02-04-2013

My Bf plays, now im hooked :3 anyway thought i'd share a bit of fanart i tried my hand at the other week

--- anyway, i enjoyed this :3 and now im getting to know more of the characters --

Reccaman

02-04-2013

I like the art style, not static. My eye seems to flow from her gun down oddly, but i very much like it.

Oriors

02-04-2013

haha thanks

DanRileyCG

02-04-2013

The major problem with it is that there is no balance. You should be able to draw a line straight down from the core of her body to the ground, and one of her feet should be there, or crossing the line to maintain balance. As it stand now, she'd have fallen into the ground already.

Not bad otherwise.

Oriors

02-04-2013

haha i was originally going to draw her in a bottle, kinda like a message in a bottle, sort of piratey, but then i was lazy, her pose was based around the inside of the bottle shape haha, hence the strangeness of it, but i liked it anyway

it ended up being a more visual piece, than one that actually made sense, but i think it would be a cool pose for a tattoo on the arm or leg someplace on the body longer

Winestain

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriors View Post
haha i was originally going to draw her in a bottle, kinda like a message in a bottle, sort of piratey, but then i was lazy, her pose was based around the inside of the bottle shape haha, hence the strangeness of it, but i liked it anyway

it ended up being a more visual piece, than one that actually made sense, but i think it would be a cool pose for a tattoo on the arm or leg someplace on the body longer

you should do the bottle.