Why remove the MP regen from Nasher's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prover

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Orianna, some Skarner players, and Phailraptor preaches the word of Nashor's Lux.
I remember that lux guy lmao.

wall 534

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowtek View Post
simple: indirect nerf to kayle. She's quite literally one of the only champs that use it, and this was to curb her sustain a bit.
her and teemo both

IonDragonX

02-04-2013

This is also a nerf to all champs that used Fiendish Codex.
sux

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
This is also a nerf to all champs that used Fiendish Codex.
sux
it's a huge buff u get ur ap and cdr for 180g cheaper. if u really love it that much just buy the fairy charm after that and build it into another item.

Irelia Bot

02-05-2013

I loved nashor's on lux but sadly that time has come and gone. Nashors is no longer really even a nitch item for more then teemo and kayle. Fair well nashor's tooth I know you well.

I guess it is time to start playing lux more like most others again :\

ignimeo

02-05-2013

I personally used nashors on several of my champions. Taric, Naut, and Scarner use everything that that item gives. I miss if giving 25% cooldown instead of the 20% it does now as well. While the mana regen isn't much it was still pretty nice to help keep my mana up early game ESPECIALLY on scarner where my build is to use that with my passive to spam my abilities as much as humanly possible. Or taric when you want to build a heal tank around the passive on his q. I know their are better items for each stat but its nice to have one item that does EVERYTHING i need it to for my silly builds. I think the item was fine the way it was season two.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray135 View Post
I would have to say nashors need its mana regen back i had a few builds that used it depending on my char and role. its a less diverse item now and that just hurts everyone. It was key for anyone who could use it well like tauric or sometimes corki, and any other who can benifit from the speed, cooldown, and Ability it gives as well as the slight mp regen.
it hurts no one, they lowered the cost to make up for it so if u really hate it so much just buy a fairy charm with the money u saved.

Xoj 21

02-13-2013

nerf kayle and teemo in one hit.

teemo cant keep spaming shrooms out of the ass, and kayle doesnt have heal sustain til late game

Zidaryn

02-14-2013

The one I used to use it on was Trist. Her E has 1:1 ap ratio for the damage over time. The atk speed was the bomb, the MP/5 let me actually use her Q more often and the rest of her abilities as well. Instead of having to be a miser with them so that I would have mana available for when I needed them. Also the cdr was useful.

Also I understand the idea of using mp pots, but two probs.
1. Your bleeding money out to pay for them.
2. They DO take up an item slot, not permanently, but they DO take one up.

Zannypants

02-14-2013

Kayle, Teemo, and Taric are the only champions I used it on. And sadly, they all NEED that mana regen.
Kayle isn't too bad on mana, unless you're having to use your heal every single CD. That little bit of mana regen was the perfect amount she need (needs).
Teemo generally has mana problems with shrooms, and again, if you're having to spam your Q.
Annnnd Taric, always has mana issues. And like OP said, mana tear is almost always too big of an investment. (I know not many get Nashors on him).

It was really not a necessary nerf, everyone that uses it benefits from the mana regen. And there never has been much of a problem with it all this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowtek View Post
simple: indirect nerf to kayle. She's quite literally one of the only champs that use it, and this was to curb her sustain a bit.
This is the only logic I can see behind ever touching it. Kayle is FotM, so lets nerf one of her main items.