Madred's Bloodrazor alternative?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Hi

Just got back to game, and I was playing Teemo. I found that the item above^ is missing, so is there any other sort of alternative item for Teemo? I was playing him as an on-hit hybrid but recently several new/old items changes. So I'm a bit daze atm.

Thanks in Advance

MaxAltair

02-03-2013

Lyandris Torment for magic damage and Blade of Ruined King for AD
both of them infict bonus damage based on Enemy Current HP

Garruks Champion

02-03-2013

teemo is now an AP carry, you use your Q to reset your auto, so after lich bane it goes "auto, blind burst lich burst" in under a second.

Liandris torment+hurricane procs LT dots on everything hit, making him more of a sustained damage mage with 1 burst spell that hurts like hell. Also AP teemo makes better use of scouting shrooms.

TheUnburned

02-03-2013

The Q reset is a myth; it only LOOKS like it resets your auto attack.
A typical teemo build right now is more like:
Rabadon's Deathcap; Malady; Liandry's Torment; Sorc Boots
A CDR item (Deathfire Grasp for more burst, or Nashor's Tooth for more sustained damage)
And a defense item (Warmogs, GA, or possibly just a Rylai's)

The point of this build is to maximize mushroom damage, with a nice mix of sustained damage thanks to the new Malady. You can max our your CDR at 40% with blue buff, or sacrifice sorc boots for CDR boots to get 35% without blue; this leads to less damaging mushrooms unless you take another MPen item like Void Staff. More CDR = More Shrooms; More MPen = Stronger Shrooms.

If you choose to take DFG over Nashor's, you're typically trying to play him as more of a burst assassin. Lich Bane also fits well into this build type.

For my sustained damage build, I like to start Nashors->Haunting Guise->Deathcap personally. Gives him a nice mix of sustained damage, shroom damage, health, and CDR for his laning phase. A lot of people will just rush the Malady, but Malady becomes much stronger once he has a good amount of AP, now that it has an AP ratio.

Cenerae

02-03-2013

Madreds was replaced with Blade of the Ruined King. Given Teemo was one of the few champs that could use a bloodrazor with any real efficiency, the new item is a nerf for him damage-wise.

However, Liandrys is essentially an on-hit hp% burn for Teemo, which is why AP Teemo is now the most popular method of building him.

poop loops

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
However, Liandrys is essentially an on-hit hp% burn for Teemo, which is why AP Teemo is now the most popular method of building him.
Incorrect...Liandry's only procs on spell damage. Passives are not considered spells. Poison doesn't trigger Liandry's.

Liandry's is popular on Teemo because of the long duration of shrooms' damage, which also slows (thus doubling the effect although reduced by aoe)

Cenerae

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghandi Jr View Post
Incorrect...Liandry's only procs on spell damage. Passives are not considered spells. Poison doesn't trigger Liandry's.

Liandry's is popular on Teemo because of the long duration of shrooms' damage, which also slows (thus doubling the effect although reduced by aoe)
Oh, you're right. I got it confused with Kayle's E by mistake.

Sorry for giving wrong info.