Looking for somebody to expand my Champ options

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pieson

10-12-2010

Well, I've been getting some IP and am looking for another champ to play. I currently have (and use somewhat often) Ashe, Twitch, Amumu, and Galio. I'm looking for some other champions to spend those wonderful IP points on. I don't have much, but I can always save up for some good ones. Any suggestions would be very nice.

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

See as you either like tanks or Physical Dps, I would suggest Maybe Udyr, Garren, and umm Pantheon?

Coreten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2010

IMO Nidalee is amazing, I think you should get her, very versatile champion. Another choice a lot say is good is probably Annie, but she's sorta squishy.

Pieson

10-12-2010

I thought that I had enough tanking with Galio and Amumu, but if it's really neccesary I could try another. I've also tried so PHysical DPS, and didn't find one that I liked a lot quickly (but I didn't really focus one down to try a lot) In fact, the on thing I dislike about tanks is that they have physical AA, but I deal with that for the awesome endgame YOU CAN'T KILL ME stuff :P

As for mages, I'm fine with having some squishy champs (I man, I play Ashe and Twitch, it's pretty hard to get more squishy than that :P )

FireFa11

10-12-2010

Next learn to Support. Morgana/Taric/Janna/Sona.
And if you don't run Jungle Mumu its important you choose a champ to jungle with.

Pieson

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFa11 View Post
Next learn to Support. Morgana/Taric/Janna/Sona.
And if you don't run Jungle Mumu its important you choose a champ to jungle with.
I run Jungle Amumu whenever my team doesn't have a better jungler/can't 1v2 for ****. And I was considering picking up Jana, but I'm not sure how good I would be with her. I may try her next time she's free tho or I may just buy her.

Klazzix

10-12-2010

Fun tanky: Crank, Galio
Fun carry: Corki, Ashe
Fun caster: Malz, Sona
Fun all-rounder: Shaco

Basically sooner or later, you'd want champs that have skillshots or unique mechanics. Left clicking inside a circle gets old when you go against people who know how to stay out of range and stuff.

Pieson

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
Fun tanky: Crank, Galio
Fun carry: Corki, Ashe
Fun caster: Malz, Sona
Fun all-rounder: Shaco

Basically sooner or later, you'd want champs that have skillshots or unique mechanics. Left clicking inside a circle gets old when you go against people who know how to stay out of range and stuff.
That's not really suggestions for what I already have, since you suggest random champs. And I don't really agree with much of what you say (caster IMO means mage nuke, and Sona is support). I also dislike Corki very much, and I suck pretty bad with Malz.

fazisi

10-12-2010

If you play TT, get Mundo.

Akamai

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieson View Post
Well, I've been getting some IP and am looking for another champ to play. I currently have (and use somewhat often) Ashe, Twitch, Amumu, and Galio. I'm looking for some other champions to spend those wonderful IP points on. I don't have much, but I can always save up for some good ones. Any suggestions would be very nice.
Seeing as you did not list (and other have commented on this) any mages or support type champions, I suggest you try a Mage champ.

Annie has a cheap IP cost (1.3k???), has great burst, last hitting ability (Q), and a stun.

She's an excellent example of how the Mage champion type works: charge a stun, then R->W->Q and watch their life bar drop ...