Gotta tank 'em all: a comprehensive guide to Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A K A Deadstorm

10-06-2010

What a great guide, i found this very usefull and just wanted to thank you.
Keep up the good work. It would be nice if u finish the vs. section. I know how to play againts must of the champs by now, though it would be nice to see it finish.

TaintedQ

10-12-2010

does despair proc rylai's continuously? or just on the first tick
and does the slow stack if u hit a target multiple times before the 1.5 seconds is up?

berzerk dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endthis View Post
What a great guide, i found this very usefull and just wanted to thank you.
Keep up the good work. It would be nice if u finish the vs. section. I know how to play againts must of the champs by now, though it would be nice to see it finish.
Why thank you. I don't have any plans on really sitting down and writing blurbs about 50+ champs, but I do add in some comments whenever I update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedQ View Post
does despair proc rylai's continuously? or just on the first tick
and does the slow stack if u hit a target multiple times before the 1.5 seconds is up?
Despair procs Rylai's continuously. Rylai slows do not stack. Honestly, the 15% slow you'll get from anything other than Bandage Toss is nothing. I get the item for the HP and AP >.>

mantuka

02-27-2011

i personnally like the guide but i usually run a dif build where laning early game is sooooooo easy i usually buy cloth armor and then two pots of each health and mana then regular boots then ionian boots of lucidity so i can spam ulti faster. then i go aegis then frozen then if melee i go warmogs/ gaurdian angel then the other but if magic ill go banshees/force of nature then ill get either gaurdian angels if magic heavy that way i can pwn longer or ill take banshees for the melee its interchangeable but thats a nice safe build i also go either 8/22/0 or 0/22/8. i also go for first six levels q>e>w>e>e>r then i prioritise R>E>W>Q this is just my opinion however and you can run it however u like but still a good guide

Mocan

05-28-2011

Great guide overall, it would be nice if it was updated as some items have changed, i.e. Sunfire doesnt stacks anymore.

Still thumbs up!