@RiotAmes - Thanks for being an alien

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SouI Reaver

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
How about a timeshare?
Mr RiotAmes, quick questions (if you're able to answer these) what do you know about Quinn?

and how did you get from working as QA to working with VU and Relaunch things? was it a gradual process?

NotTheTank

02-01-2013

Thanks for being a champ Ames.

Cheshire Lunacy

02-01-2013

Quote:
How about a timeshare?
Hey, By any chance can you check up on my shipment of Galatic Standard dataroms? the smugglers I Highered have failed to retrieve them for the third time. I am starting to think I am gonna need to go Solo to get those damn roms.

smXho

02-01-2013

RIOTAmes is sheldon?

Luxieto

02-01-2013

Quote:
How about a timeshare?
I'm pretty sure Damiya has claims to earth already.
Maybe you two should duke it out, Aliens versus Robots

Sedna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

amazing.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Parrots, robots and now aliens.

Yo, Marc Merill sure does not discriminate when it comes to hiring.

Topp Layner

02-01-2013

i want to be in a space prison colony! i can be like an interstellar australian!

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Monday through Wednesday the galaxy belongs to Zerg. But, Thursdays through Saturdays, it's yours! We alternate Sundays, whaddya say?
Done. I'll visit the tropical paradise planet the rest of the time. (And by 'tropical paradise planet', I mean 'Old New AmesTron')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janitorial Staff View Post
RiotAmes, I know this alittle off topic and maybe personal, but I was wondering for you got your name... It doesn't have anything to do with Ames, Iowa, does it?
It doesn't. Ames was a nickname for my old WoW handle. I did use a picture of a map of Ames, Iowa as my forum avatar for a long time, though.

Now it's just a cleverly disquised pun. Here's a hint - what might my email be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouI Reaver View Post
Mr RiotAmes, quick questions (if you're able to answer these) what do you know about Quinn?

and how did you get from working as QA to working with VU and Relaunch things? was it a gradual process?
Like the medicine woman?

As far as what I do, just lucky. I have a goal that I want to achieve for myself and am fortunate that others are willing to help me get there. Outside of that, I just kinda blindly stumble around and trust others to leave awesome in my wake. Thanks, Store/Payments/Fraud/Relaunch teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxieto View Post
I'm pretty sure Damiya has claims to earth already.
Maybe you two should duke it out, Aliens versus Robots
The irony here is that, as the planet's name suggests, I am also a robot. Just way too sophisticated to ever lapse into binary.

Cheshire Lunacy

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxDiZzyxz View Post
i want to be in a space prison colony! i can be like an interstellar australian!
Go play mass effect 2 in the part where you go to free Jack. THEN ell me you want to be a space prison colonist.