@RiotAmes - Thanks for being an alien

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SouI Reaver

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Hey, I have pre-existing claims to the Terrans!

Sorry Zerg, this is Ames' universe and we're just living in it, yes you too!

Hextech Kyubey

02-01-2013

In fact he's so nice that he's gunna give me silent night sona for free right? Right?

Zerglinator

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Learn to read, insect. Terrans don't live on Earth. They were prisoners kicked off of Earth and stuck on some backwater planets. You can have the prison colonies.
Fine, you can have this "Earth"...for now.

I shall remind you, however, that the members of the UED were also qualified as Terrans.

Rayoth

02-01-2013

And so it's begun... It's been an honor playing League of Legends with you gentlemen. May God have mercy on your soul.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Fine, you can have this "Earth"...for now.

I shall remind you, however, that the members of the UED were also qualified as Terrans.
How about a timeshare?

Zerglinator

02-01-2013

Quote:
How about a timeshare?
Monday through Wednesday the galaxy belongs to Zerg. But, Thursdays through Saturdays, it's yours! We alternate Sundays, whaddya say?

RagePath

02-01-2013

RiotAmes, I know this alittle off topic and maybe personal, but I was wondering for you got your name... It doesn't have anything to do with Ames, Iowa, does it?

Sanká

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayoth View Post
I know your secret. Nobody is as nice as you. You're an alien from another planet, who came to earth to evaluate our species and how we communicate. Using this information you'll return to your planet (I've nicknamed it AmesTron) and conduct a series of massive invasions.

These invasions will include introducing new skins to the League of Legends game, and forcing people to pay 5,000 RP for a giant bundle filled with useless stuff, and in this bundle will be 1 awesome skin. Causing massive riots that will start on the LoL forums but eventuate into something a lot more grander. The streets of major cities will be infested with copious amounts of pimpley faced, pale white kids, rioting for justice.

At this time, AmesTron will make their descent into our atmosphere, where they will be our savior and grace, handing out free skins to everyone. This will persuade people to bow down to their new leaders. This is how the NWO (New World Order) will actually start.

That's right people, the invasion has already started. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, cause they're invading everybody out der.
This is an intricate disguise of an insult "pimpley faced, pale white kids"

Even the articulate ones need to vent their anger sometimes.

Tesla SonicKnife

02-01-2013

One of us... One of us....

AngelicRapture

02-01-2013

Quote:
How about a timeshare?
This made me and my co-workers LOL.