Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
Staples, $29.99.
*shrug* Learn something every day.

Found my box with price tag, 19.99.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Culgrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Like that staples sells LoL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-01-2013
32 of 35 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I was wondering this about the bundled Sivir skin. Is that skin not going to get a rework because it will cause a GD explosion?
Unless something changes, we will absolutely update that skin and others when we work on Sivir. The team is committed to that.

Speaking of updates, quality, etc, here's a close up version of the beauty shots GrumpyMonkey did for Annie's announcement. Been looking for an excuse to get them out there.

(I assume I will mangle their size and have to redo it)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StonerSundays

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culgrim View Post
Like that staples sells LoL
This was also 3 years ago. Coulnt tell you if they still carry it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StonerSundays

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
*shrug* Learn something every day.

I don't want a photo of your box, because then I'll be forced to take a photo of my box(I'm not sure where it is).
Did you check the kitchen?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iueras View Post
Strawman. By that logic they should not make any skins at all. The entire purpose of a skin is to be unique (just like everyone else!). Event skins like that should be exclusive for say 6 months, MAYBE a year, then released into the store for purchase. That gives the epeeners a while to lord it over everyone else, without leaving people who maybe couldn't afford to go to PAX but can afford a skin a chance for some cool looking stuff.
Why? Why must you own that skin? I missed my chance to get Championship Riven. It's the only unavailable skin I want. I only beat myself up over it. I don't go complaining to Riot to re-release it. People who go to PAX deserve a skin no one else can get. People who climb the ladders deserve a skin. People who played beta deserve a skin. People who gave riot 3.9k+ RP worth of $$ in one go deserve a skin if they happened to buy the DCE. I'm sure the intent of the DCE was to help players get started back when league was released and no one had champions. The skins the packs have had have kind of just stayed with them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iueras

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Unless something changes, we will absolutely update that skin and others when we work on Sivir. The team is committed to that.

Speaking of updates, quality, etc, here's a close up version of the beauty shots GrumpyMonkey did for Annie's announcement. Been looking for an excuse to get them out there.

(I assume I will mangle their size and have to redo it)
You really think a thread about people pissed off they can't buy an Annie skin is a good place to show off the new Annie skin?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Unless something changes, we will absolutely update that skin and others when we work on Sivir. The team is committed to that.

Speaking of updates, quality, etc, here's a close up version of the beauty shots GrumpyMonkey did for Annie's announcement. Been looking for an excuse to get them out there.

(I assume I will mangle their size and have to redo it)
That Tibbers is sooooo amazing. <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styxinator

Member

02-01-2013

This is again stupid! What loser spends that much RP just for one skin! Don't tell me people bought the digital pack because they only wanted goth annie and not all those champions? :s


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayeto

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
This was also 3 years ago. Coulnt tell you if they still carry it.
to my knowledge no one has box versions anymore all stores that have lol stuff is just cards.