Riot, Ever thought of Player Moderators on LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabscuttles

Senior Member

02-01-2013

I'm surprised how many people think this is an awful idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v5 or AFK

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Zero View Post
Most of the RS PMods were tools, riot pls no
RS is a game...and LoL is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME..

if you guys actually read my thread...i stated alot of dif of the "maybe" mods on lol and the mods on runescape

mods on runescape can:
-PRIOR report.
-mute/ban people from their own decision then it will be revised by JaGEX,
-they acted like everyone was their slave.

"maybe" mods on lol :
-can only prior report.

tell me the difference and how it will be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potato Zero

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1v5 or AFK View Post
RS is a game...and LoL is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME..

if you guys actually read my thread...i stated alot of dif of the "maybe" mods on lol and the mods on runescape

mods on runescape can:
-PRIOR report.
-mute/ban people from their own decision then it will be revised by JaGEX,
-they acted like everyone was their slave.

"maybe" mods on lol :
-can only prior report.

tell me the difference and how it will be.
idk all the pmods kept rage muting me for a few hrs every time i was near them i dont like the concept and this thread should be deleted because runescape makes me sad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v5 or AFK

Senior Member

02-01-2013

can you guys actually read the thread and think about it for a while before start throwing false accusations of the idea?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spyman148

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerisz View Post
I've played with Riot members where people treat each other like rubbish. Riot members dont work 24/7, some of them play LoL as a break like many ordinary players. Also as helpful as mods are I really dont like having mods installed if they are going to be placed as threats...players shouldn't hide when a mod is evident. They should behave in a well manner always, having mods will only hide players attitudes.

Also runescape mods aren't reliable one bit, alot of them abuse their power reporting people for minor insults. Honestly the way I see obtaining a LoL mod would be a free ticket from players insulting you or others.

So in what you are saying, should all countries in the world get rid of police officers because the world shouldn't need them to police the population? We should expect everyone to obey the laws all the time instead of just when police are around?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v5 or AFK

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Zero View Post
idk all the pmods kept rage muting me for a few hrs every time i was near them i dont like the concept and this thread should be deleted because runescape makes me sad

they kept muting u when u were near them?

I TOLD U THEY CANT DO THIS ON LOL, JUST PRIOR REPORT, we as players can report, they can only prior report, HOW WILL THEY BE A BAD IDEA?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potato Zero

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1v5 or AFK View Post
they kept muting u when u were near them?

I TOLD U THEY CANT DO THIS ON LOL, JUST PRIOR REPORT, we as players can report, they can only prior report, HOW WILL THEY BE A BAD IDEA?
no but i dont like them and they make me sad for hours on end so this can't be a good idea at all


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v5 or AFK

Senior Member

02-01-2013

let me make this clear:

this difference between mods on LoL and players is a thin string: Prior report.

They dont have banning powers, nor muting powers, nor threatening powers.

Start from a new page of debating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1v5 or AFK

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Zero View Post
no but i dont like them and they make me sad for hours on end so this can't be a good idea at all
you have bad memories from runescape so your saying the concept will be bad on every game?

Your statement is false and denied by my brain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Potato Zero

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1v5 or AFK View Post
you have bad memories from runescape so your saying the concept will be bad on every game?

Your statement is false and denied by my brain.
no but man dont u know how mean they are