So how many people has riot pissed off today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagePath

02-01-2013

I see your edit. Good job.

Anyways, Riot shouldn't be trying to please everyone. You can't please everyone. It's the same way of everyone voting for a President. Some people hate him, some people don't. We chose to play their game. They're doing the best they can, but can't please everyone.

LeBlancs Clone

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janitorial Staff View Post
I see your edit. Good job.

Anyways, Riot shouldn't be trying to please everyone. You can't please everyone. It's the same way of everyone voting for a President. Some people hate him, some people don't. We chose to play their game. They're doing the best they can, but can't please everyone.
Their actions were mishandled. Both Goth Annie owners and people who want to buy the skin are equally frustrated.

Molester

02-01-2013

Kennen's ult doesn't cost anything now
That's pretty much the only thing I care about
Everything else is trivial

VVL Ebah

02-01-2013

I'm pissed that my perfect ranked record is now nothing just becuase I didnt play 10 matches.
"Oh, Omni is climbing? HURRY PATCH!"

Afince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mniscient View Post
I'm pissed that my perfect ranked record is now nothing just becuase I didnt play 10 matches.
"Oh, Omni is climbing? HURRY PATCH!"
oh dont I know this feel

Runolf

02-01-2013

Other then the weird Annie/no Annie deal that I wasn't even around to see I think Riots doing pretty well overall. I've been playing videos games longer then the average gamer these days has been alive and as far as I can tell the company seems to be solid when compared to many I've seen over the years.

I think folks just expect more and understand less then they should in most cases.

Afince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runolf View Post
Other then the weird Annie/no Annie deal that I wasn't even around to see I think Riots doing pretty well overall. I've been playing videos games longer then the average gamer these days has been alive and as far as I can tell the company seems to be solid when compared to many I've seen over the years.

I think folks just expect more and understand less then they should in most cases.
I agree, but I think the whole process could've been communicated better to the community.
However I do like that Riot does their best to involve their playerbase and communicate with them, not a whole lot of companies do that.