Shaco Nerf Makes 0 Sense..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViSuoLize View Post
DUUUDE i ain't the one who hasn't slept. Did you stay up all night waiting on my reply lol... I get a kick from your reaction what can i say ^^. You're still clueless to why i created the thread huh haha. After all the posts and you still have no idea what the thread is about. Thats shocking even for someone with your IQ.

All I hear is that you're mad that shaco is getting nerfed in a game that you dont play.

Its also 10:30 am, my last post was around 2 am.

Yes to a ****** like yourself that means I did not sleep.

Most people are clueless to why you made the thread. Hence why a whole horde of people posted to call you stupid.

ViSuoLize

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Anyone who disagrees with you is a sheep, gotcha.
What.. lol... You talk like the one is all. Sorry that i say it like it is sheep.

PapaShongo53

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nid View Post
Just to verify; shaco is 100% banned and first picked in 2000+ elo. Shaco is my 3rd most played with a 65% win rate.

His level 3 + double buff clear time has not changed since season 2 like it has for all the other champions because of his boxes.

He can get double buffs and gank the enemy jungler before they even finish their second buff.

I believe this was his main problem and not his ganking potential.
It's a problem of people not adjusting their play to the game at hand. If you are against a Shaco, either invade him or get some protection from your team. Drop a ward at your second buff. Just doing the same thing you do every game and dieing for it is nothing new.

That's like saying going against Kassadin mid lane and not harrassing him pre-6 then calling him OP.

Baconstr1pz

02-01-2013

Quote:
The only shacos that do not do well early are bad ones.
lol you must have a learning disability to make a comment like that

Gorsz

02-01-2013

Quote:
What.. lol... You talk like the one is all. Sorry that i say it like it is sheep.

Only in your own head.

You just found out last night that shaco was good in high elo LOL

JUST found out. How are you telling it like it is when you're clueless on the subject at hand? You're such a joke.

How are you arguing when you're completely ignorant. You said so yourself "shaco only does well in low elo" and you said " I dont even play this game anymore"

WHY are you even arguing with people being so ignorant to the subject ?

ViSuoLize

02-01-2013

Quote:
All I hear is that you're mad that shaco is getting nerfed in a game that you dont play.

Its also 10:30 am, my last post was around 2 am.

Yes to a ****** like yourself that means I did not sleep.

Most people are clueless to why you made the thread. Hence why a whole horde of people posted to call you stupid.
My bum senses are tingling.

ViSuoLize

02-01-2013

Quote:
Only in your own head.

JUST found out. How are you telling it like it is when you're clueless on the subject at hand? You're such a joke.
I knew Shaco was always good. I said he wasn't a popular pick sheep. Short term memory less...

Kr1sys

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconstr1pz View Post
lol you must have a learning disability to make a comment like that
Don't feed that troll. He hates on any champion with any sort of stealth capability since he has no idea what a pink ward is.

ViSuoLize

02-01-2013

Quote:
Only in your own head.

How are you arguing when you're completely ignorant. You said so yourself "shaco only does well in low elo" and you said " I dont even play this game anymore"

WHY are you even arguing with people being so ignorant to the subject ?
Oh you finally know how edit works. At least you took some of my suggestions. "read what you type before you post it" hahaha +1 bro you learning, im proud of you son.

Gorsz

02-01-2013

Quote:
I knew Shaco was always good. I said he wasn't a popular pick sheep. Short term memory less...

Quote:
What's load. Shaco is hardly ever used except for lower elo's where people take advantage of the noobs who don't know where to place wards or how important it is to purchase them.

Shaco is only used to take advantage of noobs which is 100% wrong.

Shaco has #2 win rate at plat, 17% pick rate at plat which is insanely high.

You're clueless, the data is there and you make 100% completely wrong statements.